- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- PHP upload size needs to be at least 4MB (or higher). See FAQ.
- Please do not modify and redistribute this language pack without authorization from the author.
- Visible branding
Donations are welcome by just liking this translation or leaving a nice review, that's all!
This is the latest version of the Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2.5
It also includes the translation of various popular add-ons (bonus!).
If you don't have these add-ons, no problem. You can just import this language pack. Missing add-ons will be ignored.
|XenForo Enhanced Search||done|
|XenForo Redirects for vBulletin||done|
|XenForo Media Gallery||done|
|XenForo Resource Manager||done|
|Custom 404 Page||done|
|Group membership moderators||done|
|Member Self Delete||done|
|Signup abuse detection and blocking||done|
|[AL] Original Poster Highlight||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Forum index tweak||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Log all moderator actions||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Members online widget permission||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Profile fields popup||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Table BBcode Tweak||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Translate Outdated Phrases||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] What's new tweak||done|
|[tl] Ignore Content||done|
|[XenDACH] Limit Language Usage||done|
|Change content owner||done|
|[Andrew] Moderator Panel||done|
|[TH] Activation Email Reminder/User Purger||done|
Managing languages (recommended but not necessary!)
If you want to use this language, but also want to keep your own customized phrases, I highly recommend to use the following approach. It is basically the same approach as the template system:
This way you can frequently update the language pack 'Nederlands - origineel' while keeping your own customizations in your own language pack called 'Nederlands'. To prevent your users from selecting 'Nederlands - origineel' you can toggle the switches as shown in the image above.
- Import the dutch language pack as a new language called 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Create a new language pack called 'Nederlands' and make sure to use the exact same settings as 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Make 'Nederlands' child of 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Now, you can disable 'Nederlands - origineel' by toggling the switch. This prevents users from selecting this language. They will only see your customized version called 'Nederlands'
- If you have any customizations, put them in your child language pack 'Nederlands'
How to update:
Import this language, overwriting 'Nederlands - origineel'
You will keep your own changes made in 'Nederlands', that's it!