1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DFE] Resource Gallery 1.0.2

Integrate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource manager.

1. Scharesoft
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    Resource Manager
    Media Gallery
    License:
    MIT License
    [DFE] Resource Gallery

Some time ago I had the idea to connect the Resource Manager with the Media Gallery and so I started a suggestion here in the forum. Since this feature was not implemented, I have now done it myself.

With this addon you are now able to assign an album to a resource. The album appears as an own tab in the navigation of the resource.

Features
    • Integrate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource manager
    • Sort and filter the images as in the Media Gallery
    • Add an album id to a resource while creating or editing the resource
    • Show all images from the album in a lightbox on the media tab of the resource
    • See all information of a media item like in the album view of the Media Gallery
    • Upload media button in the media tab for each member with the permission to upload into the selected album
    • Moderation functions in the media tab
    • Translations: German, French

Demo

Finally, many thanks to @katsulynx for his great support!

Screenshots
    DFE ResourceGallery - Overview.jpg DFE ResourceGallery - Album with pages.jpg DFE ResourceGallery - Lightbox.jpg DFE ResourceGallery - Field for adding album.jpg DFE ResourceGallery - Filter for embeds.jpg DFE ResourceGallery - All tabs.jpg
    Trekkan, VanillaNeko and oman like this.