• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[DFE] Resource Gallery

[DFE] Resource Gallery 1.0.2

No permission to download

Scharesoft

Scharesoft submitted a new resource:

[DFE] Resource Gallery - Integreate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource manager.

[DFE] Resource Gallery

Some time ago I had the idea to connect the Resource Manager with the Media Gallery and so I started a suggestion here in the forum. Since this feature was not implemented, I have now done it myself.

With this addon you are now able to assign an album to a resource. The album appears as an own tab in the navigation of the resource.

Features
  • Integrate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource...
Read more about this resource...

Works fine out of the box. Don't know what was the problem with the reviews that I read, but the only that I had to setup during resource post was an albumid. Normal. But there was a link to create it, in case of not existence.

The only (very small) minus that I found in use is that media items open in Gallery page and this may confuse the users. But this also happens with the Discussions. Maybe a setting to open media items to Gallery page or to Lightbox popup should make it superior addon for RM.

As final line. Even free, I found it working better than some paid addons over $20.

Here is a demo resource with Media build in less than 5 minutes.
https://www.peiratakos.com/index.php?resources/anne-19.1/media