[DFE] Resource Gallery

[DFE] Resource Gallery 1.0.2

No permission to download

Scharesoft

Scharesoft submitted a new resource:

[DFE] Resource Gallery - Integreate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource manager.

[DFE] Resource Gallery

Some time ago I had the idea to connect the Resource Manager with the Media Gallery and so I started a suggestion here in the forum. Since this feature was not implemented, I have now done it myself.

With this addon you are now able to assign an album to a resource. The album appears as an own tab in the navigation of the resource.

Features
  • Integrate an album from the Media Gallery as a tab into the resource...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing it. Haven't tested it yet, but if I can make it working as in your site, this should be the most useful addon for my site.

Works fine out of the box. Don't know what was the problem with the reviews that I read, but the only that I had to setup during resource post was an albumid. Normal. But there was a link to create it, in case of not existence.

The only (very small) minus that I found in use is that media items open in Gallery page and this may confuse the users. But this also happens with the Discussions. Maybe a setting to open media items to Gallery page or to Lightbox popup should make it superior addon for RM.

As final line. Even free, I found it working better than some paid addons over $20.

Here is a demo resource with Media build in less than 5 minutes.
https://www.peiratakos.com/index.php?resources/anne-19.1/media

Top Bottom