1. Find all phrases for given given language and addon
2. Find untranslated phrases for given language and addon
3. Find phrases used in php code and templates (only master language)
4. Find undefined phrases used in php code and templates (only master language)
5. Extract addons as zip-archives
1. Upload files/directories under upload to your XenForo's root
2. Import addon xml
3. Enable debug mod
[NOTE] 1. The processed addon should be placed in library/addon_id or library/XXX/addon_id for using search over the code. addon_id should not contain underlines. You may just copy files of your addon to this dir to make it work. 2. Only straight usage of phrases can be catched. The code like this XenForo_Phrase('my_phrase'.$phraseNumber) will be ignored. 3. To extract addon as zip its pathes must be library/AddonID and js/strtolower(AddonID ).
When I developed a big addon for XF I firstly tried to get the code and templates done well. Then I noticed a lot of undefined phrases which appear like topic_you_cannot_reply. So in order to catch such phrases that I forgot to define I've done this addon.
I hope the addon will be useful for developers and translators. For example, I found 23 undefined phrases in native XenForo and 3 untranslated phrases in my localization.
The addon has promising name because I hope it will grow to the real toolkit.