- Compatible XF 1.x versions
Allows staff to delete all profile posts by username.
(Example of Delete Profile Posts input page)
- Physically deletes all profile posts and profile comments made by username entered.
- All phrases start with deleteprofileposts_ for your convenience.
- Enter "deleteprofileposts" after the root portion of your forum URL:
http://www.site.com/deleteprofileposts/ http://www.site.com/forums/deleteprofileposts/ http://www.site.com/community/deleteprofileposts/ http://www.site.com/index.php?/deleteprofileposts/
- Enter username and click Submit. This field purposely requires typing in the username so in those situations where a user has already been deleted a username can be entered.
- Download deleteprofileposts_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-DeleteProfilePosts_v1.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrative group permission to Allow.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on and use it often, please consider sending a small donation.