- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
This will allow you to change the avatar-size within your whole XenForo installation.
This will also allow you to use avatar-images which are not squared.
This work is licensed under a Creative
NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Please note: The license of this add-on does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation. If your XenForo installation generates some form of commercial income (ads, user upgrades or other means of money generation), you are required to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and includes all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active.
Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of 25€/each.
The acquired licence won't entitle you to get a free upgrade to a new Major-Version of XenForo.
Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers his content for free.
To purchase a licence, please write me a Private Message.
- Global Option
- Choose Source-Image which will be resized
- Define maximum avatar-width (height is calculated automatically by your browser)
- Automatically adjust the size of the message-cell, depending on your chosen width
- retain image aspect ratio if the original image is used
- adds a preview of the most used avatar-sizes in account detail
- Reformatted the Account-view to display user-information next to the user stats.
- Changes the avatar in
Installation, Upgrade and Uninstall:
- Use the " Install/upgrade from archive" option or
- Upload the content of the upload-folder to your root-partition
- Go to
ACP -> Add-Onsand install the Add-On
- Configure the Add-On under
ACP -> Setup -> Options -> [CZ] Avatar Sizer
- To retain the image aspect ratio choose "Original" as "Source Image Size"
- Read the patch notes for potential additional necessary steps!
- Upload the content if the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory. Overwrite files when asked.
- Head to
ACP -> Add-Onsand upgrade the Add-On
- Head to
ACP -> Add-Onsand uninstall the Add-On
- Delete the following folder inside your XenForo root directory:
- I have NOT tested this add-on on a 2.0 Installation.
- This is (not yet) a user-based option. It's generally set in the ACP for all users (and guests). I'm not sure if I will add a user-based option to change this.
- The css-Tag is not (yet) touched. Thus the default styling of your style will be kept (e.g. a radius on the default XenForo-Style). This could potentially also be removed, if required by enough people.
- If I missed some places please post it in the discussion. Some sizes are kept to the default intentionally (e.g. Forum-List, Profile-Post-Message-view)
If you appreciate my work, please consider leaving a like and a review. If you want, you can give me a contribution via PayPal. Details are provided via private message.