- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- [cv6] Core 1.1 +
- Visible branding
With this brand new AddOn you can add new types of custom fields:
The User can upload one or multiple images (XenForo Attachment System is used for this)
- Combo Box
The Combo Box combines a Text box and a Simple Drop Down Box. You can change settings for both elements as usual and define the order of both.
You can add a calculation which calculates with a given formula which can use numeric fields als variables.
- The calculation must behind the variable fields in the display_order.
- You only can use FieldIds which starts with a letter as a variable.
You can create Selectboxes and other types based on entities. This is commonly interesting for other addons. As a sample a UserGroup Class is added. How to use it, will be added in the FAQ.
- The number files now has a step value
- You can specify a placeholder
- Orderbuttons for choices. Numeric and Alphanumeric Desc/Asc.
- Added optinal "Empty" Selector for Select and Combo
Supports also Resource Manager.
You can add very simple with this add on a tab with screenshots. Just create a Field "Gallery" oder "Screenshots" and allow as many images as you like. Awesome!
This version runs in my production environment. But as always: Test it in a local instance with your AddOns if it works as expected.
This addon changes several templates, so don't be afraif if it works in your style direct. Test it in an Demo Forum ans rech out to me, I will help to get it running.
It works in default Style out of the box with many other AddOns installed like Xon Attachments, etc.
If you find my work useful, feel free to send me something from my Amazon Wishlist.