No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Visible branding
No
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

Ever wondered what you've posted in a thread, without actually opening the thread and entering the criteria in the search form at the top right?
Well now you can find out, quickly and easily.

The default mini-me avatar displays the number of posts you have in a thread, but clicking it displays your own member card.
before.webp

This add-on replaces that functionality with a custom search.
Click on your mini-me in any thread list.
after.webp

All of your posts in that thread will be returned as a search result.
search.webp

The tooltip text can be changed by editing the cta_mini_me_posts_in_thread_you_have_posted_x_messages_in_this_thread_click_to_view phrase.

Note that this add-on applies a Template Modification to the thread_list_item template and due to the nature of the changes required, any other add-ons which also modify the same section of code may conflict.
Also, it may not work on heavily customised styles.

Thanks to Chris and Mike for help with the TM code.

Latest updates

1. 1.0.1 Phrase bug fixed

The template modification now calls a dedicated template...

Latest reviews

We just installed this on our board a few days ago. We are running heavily customized UI.X . It is working flawlessly. Thanks for writing this Brogan, so far our members are loving it.
Such a simple looking addition (although I don't imagine it was simple to code!) to the threadlist, but so very useful at the same time. Installed on a fairly heavily modified UI.X Class and it works perfectly.
Paul B
Paul B
Thanks for letting me know it works on UI.X. Ultimately it's a very basic 'add-on' but due to how the xen:avatar function works, the original template code has to be completely overwritten otherwise the & in the search string is HTML encoded as & causing the search to fail.
This is just perfect ! It is a feature I did not realise I would missed that much on Xenforo side until you brought it back. Thanks so much for sharing !
Thanks for sharing. Works perfect and allows members to quickly find their posts within a thread. Nice feature to have for those that come from other software that has similar functionality such as where we moved from.
Paul B
Paul B
I have never actually used the function on any other software. I was just looking at a thread on this site last night and thought it would be nice to be able to click the mini-me, considering the tooltip already states how many posts you have in the thread. It just seemed logical. What I'd really like is for it to do it here, rather than on my own site...
Top Bottom