1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Updates duration
12 months with optional $25 renewal
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
core1.png

product_livedemo.pngproduct_documentation.pngproduct_questions.pngproduct_purchase.png

CORE:
Core is a clean light or dark style that sticks to the XF roots but adds nice features and a clean interface. The default orange is changed by a single color palette so you can adjust the colors in seconds!

XENBASE FRAMEWORK:
XB is the framework that powers all of our styles. We are constantly evolving and improving the framework to make it the best possible experience for you. It includes hundreds of options for you to customize and really make your style your own.

PIXEL EXIT SUPPORT:
divider.png

We've been working on XenForo since the day it launched. Our commitment to you and your forum is second to none. You can rest easy knowing if an issue or question arises we'll be there.

THIRD PARTY SUPPORT:
divider.png

Don't worry... we won't bounce you around to developers if there's a clash with our styles and an add-on. We'll do anything in our power to get the problem fixed or provide any reasonable solution for the developer.

CUSTOM PAGE ASSETS:
divider.png

We're including pre-built general page assets so you can create custom pages that work with your style. (coming soon)

CUSTOM FOOTER:
divider.png

Ever wanted one of those nice large footers? XenBase has the ability to set up a unique custom footer easily. We've included multiple widgets you can choose from for each block.

product_review.pngproduct_allstyles.pngproduct_twitter.pngproduct_fb.png
Author
Pixel Exit
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Pixel Exit

Latest updates

1. 2.2.14 Style Update (works on 2.2.15)

This update fixes a few minor bugs and includes the updated SEO improvements provided by...
  2. 2.2.13 Style update

This update fixes a few minor bugs and includes the updated iOS PWA functionality along with...
  3. 2.2.12 Style update

This update fixes a few minor bugs, adds a few minor things, and addresses the outdated template...

Latest reviews

I love the 'Core" theme I purchased from them! Looks really nice and loads fast, and I haven't had time to play around with all of the customization options! Thanks again!
Awesome theme, both of them. I prefer dark, but light do not stay behind. I love how can i customize differents aspects of my forum because of Core Theme's settings. Well done, pixel exit!
These are the people that you want creating your custom themes. Pixel Exit made two styles (Light and Dark backgrounds) for me based on this style and I couldn't be happier with both the product, the communication, or the unusually timely support.
Pixel Exit
Pixel Exit
Thank you so much Andrus, it was a pleasure working with you.
Top Bottom