Version 1.4.0 released
- Add wysiwyg editor for "Email users" function
- Add a new option to emulate browser default css
- Fix for extra lines (br) rewritten (only occur when Bb Codes are
Version 1.3.0 released
- Add CKE/Redactor for notices and help pages
- Same thing for Bb Codes support
- Fix extra breaks (<br />) when using Bb Codes in html
- Modify the gap between lines to make the XenForo Redactor Editor behave like it should do when coding in html.
Version 1.2 released
I wanted to see if I could use TinyMCE Quattro there, but no, it's too complex to achieve something simple. TinyMCE Quattro and the Buttons Manager (not matter it's for Redactor or TinyMCE) will not work here because we can't get public templates from the admin side. And I'm not going to copy/paste and recreate all templates modifications for this ; this would be stupid. It would be clever to create a public controller to edit the page like @xfrocks did, but no time for this.
- Add an option to use the default editor
So this new option will only allow you to use the XenForo editor without any custom buttons or functions.
Version 1.1 released
This version is only compatible with XenForo 1.2
- Option to parse Bb Codes in pages (disable by default)
- CK Editor updated (last version)
- Doesn't use anymore templates listeners to integrate the editor
- I publish this release because I needed to keep the same layout in my pages than in posts/articles/etc. thanks to Bb Codes. It's working for me. If it doesn't for you, just let the option disable. I will not support this addon (no time). It's still missing a way to upload attachments. Let's hope XenForo 1.3 will focus on the pages interface
- Some Bb Codes css might not be fully rendered if those Bb Codes were using some of the XenForo posts css (99% should work)
- Parsing Bb Codes will add 1 database request (to render the template to get its content to parse it) and another request if you use the BbCodes and Buttons Manager (nothing new here)