- Compatible XF Versions:
Add a border to any attached image in a post.
(Example of Image without a border)
(Example of Image after border has been added)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
Must have ImageMagick PECL Extension installed on your server. Check if you can select this:
Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL Extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Follows the Can Edit permission.
- All phrases start with border_ for your convenience.
How to use:
- Download border_v1.4.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Border_v1.4.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Sending a donation:
- Click the 'Border' link below the post.
- Click 'Add Border' link to attachment of choice.
- Click 'here' to return to the post.
- Reload the page.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.