1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBSmiley.com - Staff have posted Ribbons (small) v1

Smaller staff have posted ribbons.

1. Shelley
    preview-black.png preview-blue.png preview-cyan.png preview-green.png preview-grey.png
    preview-lime.png preview-orange.png preview-purple.png preview-red.png preview-yellow.png

Summary: This enhancement will display a ribbon on the messageuserinfo in staff posts. These are smaller ribbons than the larger ribbon resource I submitted so if your wanting something bigger :p then these ribbons will be more suited for you. Larger Staff have posted ribbons

Install: Paste the following CSS into your EXTRA.CSS Ensure you adjust the path for the image your going to use from the zip archive and you title it correctly.

Code:
    .message.staff .messageUserInfo .helper  {
      display: block;
      position: absolute;
      top: -7px;
      left: -7px;
      content: "";
      background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/staff-ribbon-posted-cyan.png") no-repeat  transparent;
      height: 60px;
      width: 60px;

}

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.
    ManuTdi, Bob, Jeff Fuqua and 9 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. silentghost
    silentghost
    5/5,
    Version: v1
    This is good, but where do we install this? Like what file directory should i place this?
    Thank you so much for reading this, if i knew how to work the FTP a little better then i wouldnt ask this dumb question lol
  2. oO5 Dynasty
    oO5 Dynasty
    5/5,
    Sooooooooooooooooooo Sick, Wow Thank you.
  3. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    nice.
  4. 0xym0r0n
    0xym0r0n
    5/5,
    Adds more sex appeal to my site ;) thanks lol
  5. Chris Grigg
    Chris Grigg