- Compatible XF 1.x versions
Auto lock threads in selected forums. The Options page allows setting the age of the thread and the forums that will be effected.
For example this add-on is very useful to automatically lock old threads in classified forums.
(Example of Options page)
- Runs automatically once a week using XenForo Cron.
- Sticky threads will not be locked.
The Days value determine when the thread will be locked. For example if the thread never gets any replies, it will be locked X days after the thread creation date. Otherwise the last reply date plus the Days determine when the thread will be locked.
Select Forums which are effected by this add-on.
Allows optional prefix to be added to thread when it's locked.
By default the Cron entry will run every Monday. This can be easily changed by adjusting the Cron entry located here:
Admin CP -> Tools -> Cron Entries
- Download autolock_v1.5.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AutoLock_v1.5.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.