- Create Postbit presets dropdown and admin panel page - only 3 to choose from for now, more will be added in the future
- Delete old & unused admin template "ap_ss_avatar_frame_ad.less"
- Don't show a tab if the relevant section is disabled
- Fix "undefined index: special"
- Fix broken avatar frame preview
- Remove Onboarding Tasks since User Onboarding 2.0 supports Xenforo criteria
- ACTUALLY unset registry entries during uninstall
- Fix typo in uninstaller: "ap_frame_style" -> "ap_frame"
Job apathy\StyleSuite:FontCache: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
- Begin work on "Postbit presets" (still WIP and wont be worth using until the next update)
- Fix post-install/post-upgrade cache rebuild job
- Extend user entity & create functions for permission checking
- Allow positioning of username icon
- Create style properties for disabling CSS of unused sections
- Remove data registry columns on uninstall
- Rework avatar frame code to simply inject class names rather than HTML
- Optimize handling of username classes slightly
- Rework tooltip styles to work much more consistently
- Trigger rebuilding of caches post upgrade - this will help admins who haven't upgraded in a while.
- use hasAdminPermission to check for permissions in admin controllers
- Create admin options "Max postbit background height/width"
- Resize uploaded username icon images if necessary
- Create jobs for rebuilding caches
- Support ThemeHouse UI.X 2 (Follow the steps on the Wiki!)
- Create job to convert linked postbit background images into locally-served images
- Create admin option "Allow linking of postbit backgrounds"
- Create uploader for Postbit backgrounds
- Move "pointer-events:none" into frame CSS
- Remove "position: absolute" from frame img tag
- Fix admin usergroup controller still reading from filelist instead of cache
- Fix admin user controller is still reading from filelist instead of cache
- Simplify frame HTML output
- Fix unknown column "ap_group_style" if TL Social groups is installed after Style Suite
- Create admin options for controller username image icon size
- Replace username image icon URL text field with a file uploader (users will have to replace their linked image icons)
- Use listeners for adding columns to UserProfile and UserGroup entities instead of class extensions
- Add preview of fonts in the Admin controller
- Remove redundant str_replace in findFrames() and findSparkles()
- Remove useless admin option explanations
- Ensure each controller is reading from the correct source
- Remove ap_frame_dir admin option - now all frames MUST be stored in /data/apathy/StyleSuite/frames
- Profile styles: Stop brightening links on hover
- Fix Profile styles: Hovering over an avatar makes the frame disappear (all supported themes affected - grab your template from the Wiki)
- Remove duplicated UserOnboarding tasks
- Correctly determine path to /data folder if Xenforo is installed in a sub-folder
\XF::getRootDirectory()to search for fonts, sparkles & frames instead of
- Remove some useless
$optionsdeclarations in the Styles repository
- Create user criteria for Tooltip settings
- Fix missing user criteria phrases
- Create tasks to be used with [NF] User Onboarding
- Fix Undefined Index error when trying to delete avatar frames from the admin panel
- Migrate avatar frame dropdown out of Account Details and into the Style Settings controller
- Stop using Regex to determine font-awesome icons in Templater
- Image icon is not pre-loaded in the preview
- Overwrite existing <style> tag for animated glow previews instead of creating new ones for each input
width: max-content;from sparkle CSS
- Redirect to the last used tab pane after saving in the Style controller
- Improve general profile styling slightly
- Fix broken phrase in group controller: "ap_change_pr_css"
- Fix broken phrase in admin profile controller: "ap_ss_pr_css"
- Remove deleted phrase "ap_un_icon_clr_explain" from admin username controller
- Use XFCP_ to extend [tl] Social Groups
- Delete ap_ss_tooltip_view as its no longer needed
- Start using a container for tooltip styles
- Remove several unnecessary $options declarations in the repository
- Shrink avatar frames from 400x400 -> 200x200 to improve SEO and loadtimes
Note: All public settings pages (Username, Title, Tooltip, Postbit, Profile) have been merged into 1 new page called "Style settings" - please ensure you set the new "Change style settings" permission.
- Increase image icon size from 12x12 -> 14x14
- Update custom title editor to redirect to the new "Style settings" page instead of the removed "Title settings" page
- Create admin options "Hidden" and "Special" for avatar frames - you can now choose to hide certain frames from appearing in the dropdown from those who lack the right permissions
- Create permissions "View hidden frames", "View special frames"
- Check if visitor has the Change frame permission before setting the
- In the Admin controllers, check if a frame, font or sparkle exists before uploading the file
- Delete some no-longer-used phrases
- Simplify profile style preview slightly
- Combaine all public controllers into 1 and separate them with new tabs
- Fix FontAwesome icon not updating in the preview
$visitorto controller save functions instead of calling it each time
- Fix bug where Admin user editor Tooltip settings would only appear if the edited user has the admin tooltip permissions
- Fix some username & title effects still applying even when user does not have "[Username] Change settings" and "[Title] Change settings"
- Remove some unnecessary
<li>tags from group style editor
- Remove some unnecessary
<li>tags from admin user editor templates
- Move Admin User Editor dropdowns to their own tabs
- Fix base glow not updating the preview until the second glow has been changed
- Clean up some unused/duplicate phrases
- Fix preview font not reverting to theme default when the blank option is selected in Username controller
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.