- Compatible XF Versions:
The Amazon Parser add-on is used to convert Amazon links immediately after a message is saved. The converted links will include your Amazon affiliate ID.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
How it works:
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon product links
- Deletes any existing affiliate ID and adds your affiliate ID
- User Group Permissions allow Override
When a member pastes one or more Amazon URLs into a message (after saving message), the add-on will parse the message looking for Amazon product links and make appropriate updates.
Note: a product link will have /dp/ or /gp/ in the URL.
User Group Permissions:
- Download amazonparser_v3.4.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AmazonParser_v3.4.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Normally you will not be required to change User Group Permissions. However the add-on has the ability to "Override" the default behavior and not parse the Amazon link, this can be useful in situations where you would like certain user groups to use their own affiliate ID. The "Override" permission would be set to Allow for that user group.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.