Unmaintained [AH] Discord Widget 2.2.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
Additional requirements
A discord server.
License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Visible branding
No
Third Party Libraries
This addon makes use of discord-widget from Resting Coder.

Please note that the license does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation, meaning that if you have some form of commercial income on your XenForo installation (ads, user upgrades, donations or other means of money generation), you are required to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and include all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active. Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of $10/each. Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers their content for free. For clarity, you are paying for the add-on itself, not the third party library included in the add-on. Please contact me for payment options.

What does this addon do?

This addon lets you add a discord server widget to the sidebar which features channels and online users.

It's even designed to fit right into your existing theme.

There are an extensive amount of options to customize the discord widget to your liking.

The discord widget is fully customizable with style properties as well.

Installation:
  1. Follow the standard add-on installation procedures.
  2. Once installed, you need to insert your discord server's ID into the "Server ID" option field. If you need help obtaining your discord server's ID, click here.
  3. Make sure "Enable Widget" is checked on your discord server's settings. If you need help, click here
  4. Go to the user group permission area and make sure that the "View Discord Widget" permission is set to "Yes" for whichever groups you want to see the discord widget.
  5. Go to the widget area of the admin control panel, and add the widget titled "[AH] Discord Widget" where ever you desire.
Before asking for help, please read the FAQ first.
If you have found this add-on useful, please leave a rating. (y)

Please note that the license does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation, meaning that if you have some form of commercial income on your XenForo installation (ads, user upgrades, donations or other means of money generation), you are required to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and include all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active. Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of $10/each. Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers their content for free. For clarity, you are paying for the add-on itself, not the third party library included in the add-on. Please contact me for payment options.
Author
Matt C.
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Matt C.

Latest updates

1. Update 2.2.3

This release doesn't do much except a couple of things. The last release included some files I...
  2. Update 2.2.2 - XSS Vulnurability Fix

This update fixes an XSS vulnurability that allows the user to put HTML elements in their...
  3. Update 2.2.1

This release only changes the way the javascript is handled on the page. You don't necessarily...

Latest reviews

Outdated doesn't work anymore unless i'm missing something
I tried on multiple forums to make sure it's not on my end
Matt C.
Matt C.
You left a bad review saying it doesn’t work, yet you never asked help.

You should ask for help first, before leaving a bad review.
Says it supports 2.0 but when I try to use it says I don't have 2.1, Please fix this or tell me what I can do to get it working, Thanks.
Matt C.
Matt C.
The new update says that it only supports 2.1. you can download a previous version that supports 2.0. Please remove this review.
Outstanding! I really appreciate all hard the work you put into this widget, because it is obvious. From the ability to change several settings in the options menu, to the permissions, as well as the many "Style Properties" values you added makes this widget simply awesome. Thanks again for taking the time to make and share this fantastic widget for Discord.
Great Add-on as well. It's working 100% fine without any problems. Keep up the good work you are doing with it.
Fantastic addon. Simple and lightweight - works perfectly with a ton of customization options. Thank you.
Amazingly seamless with our community, great work from the Developer! Perfect extension! The Call to Action button looks and works great too. Easiest 5* ever given :3
Matt cares about the community and provided a free discord add on that displays beautifully on the site! Thank you!
Matt C.
Matt C.
Thank you for the kind words!
Top Bottom