1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers 1.0.8

Award user upgrades based on Twitch.TV subscriptions...

Tags:
  1. Jaxel
    Additional Requirements:
    A partnered Twitch.TV channel
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

What this Addon Does:

This addon allows users to link their Twitch.TV account to their forum account. If their Twitch.TV account is a paid subscriber to the admin specified Twitch.TV channel, they will automatically get a user account upgrade. This will allow you to grant special membership (via secondary usergroup) to anyone who is a paid subscriber of your Twitch.TV channel.​

What this Addon Doesn't Do:

This addon does NOT allow openID login using Twitch.TV accounts. I was contemplating adding this feature; but Twitch.TV's account system is highly suspect. They do not require email addresses or confirmations to create accounts; so allowing users to use it as a secondary login system (like Facebook) could be a potential security risk.​

Installation:
    • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
    • install from file on server: "library/EWRtwitch/addon-EWRtwitch.xml"
    • set options for the addon in administration control panel
    • watch the video below to understand this addon's options:

Donations:
    RastaLulz and JVCode like this.

Recent Reviews

1. chikarkas36
    chikarkas36
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Amazing i like to have moar like Gamewisp for no twitch partners! allowing to integrate external suscribers! check!
  2. Scream112
    Scream112
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    It does what its suppose to. Would be a 5/5 resource if it could handle more than one twitch channel. We for example have a forum that we use for our community, and we are 4-5 partnered channels on twitch who would like each channels subs to benefit using this resource. Hopefully the author adds that feature.

In short, you get whats on the box - 3/5 :)
    1. Jaxel
      Author's Response
      This feature has been added.
  3. Pwnoz0r
    Pwnoz0r
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Simple yet effective addon. It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Thanks Jaxel!
  4. Tweeknuts
    Tweeknuts
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Very prompt. I requested for this and Jaxel jumped on it and it only took him a few hours! Definitely will go back to him if I have new Twitch to Xenforo ideas! Awesome Dev