Chris D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Chris, another question. Please tell me, if I give access to the control panel Xeno to another person, I will assist in setting up Xeno, how safe is it?
    What concerns me is this, he can do an sql dump of my database?
    Using some plugin to get to the FTP server?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Hello, please try to avoid using conversations and profile posts for asking support or related questions.

If you need a definite answer from a member of staff you should submit a ticket, or contact us (https://xenforo.com/contact/).

Otherwise, feel free to post on the forum. Often we reply to forum posts anyway.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    To answer this question, specifically, giving access to any 3rd party to any part of your XF install or server is always a risk. You should do your best to ensure you're using a reputable provider. There are some popular providers listing their services in the 3rd Party Services forum here.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    In terms of giving access to your CP you can restrict what someone does by creating a new Admin and limiting the perms they have such as preventing them from installing add-ons or editing styles and options.
    Hello, please tell me. If I have a license with branding free, then when released version 2.0, and this option will remain when you go to her? You do not need to buy, or not buy version 2.0 of branding free?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    The current plan is that if you have an active XF1 license, there will be no additional cost to upgrade to XF2. If you have a branding free license, this will carry over to XF2.
    Reactions: micron
    M
    micron
    Thank you for your answer!
    Oh sorry about that, I am currently on a xenforo website that is fairly popular and I was going to suggest they implement this however I wanted to check if thats something you can do easily.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Best thing to do is to get them to contact us and we'll discuss it with them. We can only deal with the license holder or their approved users for support.
    Hello, is there anyway to notify all users of a thread you have posted however it can only be used by the Owner or Developer of the site?
    hi can you help me
    this massage show up when i click to profile users and when i try to change my avatar
    this massage down:
    "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Help can only be provided to licensed customers. If you are licensed, please submit a ticket or post in the correct forum.
    hello can you help me with my problem in my xenforo forum and here the link of my xenforo forum website boonusdf.000space.com and im dont know what the problem because im only change my cpanel password but when im change it my cpanel password my ftp and my sql was changed too after im go to my xenforo forum im shocked its not working can you check what the problem and Thank You have a good day
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Support is only available to licensed customers, and only via the provided means, including the forum or ticket support. If you are licensed, log into your Customer Area (https://xenforo.com/customers) and submit a ticket or go to the "Forum Users" page, add your forum username there and then post in the appropriate forum.
    Hi Chris. I wanted to ask if you know how to make it show sticky threads in private categories on the forum. So, someone can't see the posts listed, however can post there and it also shows sticky threads? This is very important to me. Thanks
    Chris D
    Chris D
    If you require support, associate your forum user name with your license and then you will be able to post in the customer support forums.
    Hey Chris
    I've got a important question about xenforo permissions. How can I set a permission to a usergroup that can only view own threads?

I would very appreciate it, if you could answer me as fast as possible.

Greetings
    BjkMarlin
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Hello, support can only be provided to licensed customers who can post in the correct forum. If you own a XF license, please log in to your Customer Area and go to the Forum Users page. Add your forum username there. You will then be allowed to post in the correct support forum.
    Hello, I was just wondering if I am allowed to bump my support threads at all if they haven't gotten a reply after a few days? :)
    Reactions: Xokage
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We normally don't like bumping but a few days is quite a while to wait, so that should be ok (just in case people have missed it, or it's got buried below some new threads).
    triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    Awesome, thank you very much :)
    triforceguy1
    triforceguy1
    I'll think I will wait until it goes to the next page first :)
    Buenas noches, hablas español ??
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We can only respond to questions in English. Please post a thread in the relevant forum.
    S
    Salbi Sanchez
    You wanted to see if could help to me the problem is that I am Cuban and it is difficult porder to acquire complements for me, it is not is that you not want to pay them than from we do not have form to pay here, it wanted to see if of favor that I ask you if you could make the complement easy for me, People You May Know I will thank him for him forever, I expect his answer and thank you very much for responding
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I apologise, but I'm not totally clear on what it is you're asking. Also, you should be posting in the relevant forum rather than contacting members directly. If someone can translate for you then that might be easier.
    When we login via google in xenforo forum, then where google stores its hash code for particular user? And is it generate same hash code for that user at every login with google?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Support is only available to licensed customers. To receive support, log in to the Customer Area and add your forum username to the Forum Users section. Then post in the relevant forum.
    Hi, I am having an issue with the ACP, I keep getting logged out every second, please help.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Support is only available to licensed customers. To receive support, log in to the Customer Area and add your forum username to the Forum Users section. Then post in the relevant forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom