Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Oh...didn't see it. :oops: Well i know that the Pigeon Borg isnt there.

Your going to spoil it for the rest of the people here. :)

To answer your question that is not part of the extended pack.

Screenshot_8.webp
Now please don't bring other resources (that aren't even available yet) into this resource thread.

To answer your question that is not part of the extended pack.

screenshot_8-png.61287

Ohhhh! That is awesome! I hope you release it :D

I...give...up

I can´t find the spritesheet. I have now been looking for over an hour. I can not find it. Am I blind? I would very much like to use it please help me.

I...give...up

I can´t find the spritesheet. I have now been looking for over an hour. I can not find it. Am I blind? I would very much like to use it please help me.
Click the "Download Now" button at the top of the resource.

The sprites are not available anymore since xenforo adjusted/changed the permissions which effectively allowed guests to download the sprites which I don't allow. I've always kept sprites and individual images separate but I have alerted brogan of this via support ticket so they are aware of this. I'm assuming they changed this to allow non customers to view styles and screenshots but I had to remove them since I don't even allow guests to download from my own site.

@Shelley this is blatant nonsense.

@Allan embedded your own attachment in your own resource here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/featured-thread-enhancements.64322/page-2#post-695059

You objected, claiming it was being redistributed, reported the post and asked for it to be removed.

The report was rejected.

There has been no change of policy or permissions as you incorrectly claim.

That is a separate incident.

And it's not nonsense. If you take a look in pre-sales non customers always complained about not being able to see screenshots and now they can so it has changed.

That is a separate incident.

And it's not nonsense. If you take a look in pre-sales non customers always complained about not being able to see screenshots and now they can so it has changed.
Screenshots have been visible to all since day one of the resource manager.

Screenshots have been visible to all since day one of the resource manager.

I'm not arguing with you. Your pre-sales tell a different story when non customers always used to point out that they couldn't see screenshots.

I'm not arguing with you. Your pre-sales tell a different story when non customers always used to point out that they couldn't see screenshots.

I suggest logging out and taking a browse of the RM.

It has always been like that since the RM was introduced. When a recource has a downloadable file, the attachments to a description (not the resource download itself) are considered sales material so displayed to best "sell" the product.

Attachments in posts (such as when resources used to be in a sub forum) have always been, and still remain otherwise unaccessable to guests in the relevent sections.

I suggest logging out and taking a browse of the RM.

It has always been like that since the RM was introduced. When a recource has a downloadable file, the attachments to a description (not the resource download itself) are considered sales material so displayed to best "sell" the product.

Attachments in posts (such as when resources used to be in a sub forum) have always been, and still remain otherwise unaccessable to guests in the relevent sections.

The resource was available to guests and that breaks the guidelines I set forth which you knew/know already I alerted brogan of this via support ticket so you may want to contact him or talk to him about it since the discussion was over and resolved, personally I protected the resource, end of.

The resource was available to guests and that breaks the guidelines I set forth which you knew/know already I alerted brogan of this via support ticket so you may want to contact him or talk to him about it since the discussion was over and resolved, personally I protected the resource, end of.

The only thing available to guests was whatever you made available to guests by uploading it as an attachment in the RM description.

The sprites are not available anymore since xenforo adjusted/changed the permissions which effectively allowed guests to download the sprites which I don't allow. I've always kept sprites and individual images separate but I have alerted brogan of this via support ticket so they are aware of this. I'm assuming they changed this to allow non customers to view styles and screenshots but I had to remove them since I don't even allow guests to download from my own site.
All right. That explains it. Thanks for the reply. Is it possible that you do send me by Pn? I would be very pleased.

I'm new to this whole XF thing... so if I understand this thread correctly, the PNG-sprite is no longer available? and icons must be added one by one manually?

Top Bottom