Xenforo Extended Smilies

Unmaintained Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Xenforo Extended Smilies

TgtqV.png
xenforo-smilies-preview.webp

Summary: Xenforo extended smilies that extend on the Xenforo default pack.
Install: Upload to your smiley folder and start adding them via the admincp >> smiley manager

Shelley Note: Look at this release as an ongoing work in progress, I'll be constantly designing and adding more smilies to the pack as time permits for an even extended variety of smilies to choose from for your members.

Update 18-3-2014: Since the spritesheet was made available to guests (without my consent) it broke the terms of usage which I set so therefore removed them. If at any point in the future the permissions have changed I'll resubmit them. At this time they are not available here.

How to add smilies via Spritesheets: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/smilies-as-css-sprites.20121/

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on xenforo forums only, this pack cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.
Author
Shelley
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.99 star(s) 68 ratings

Latest updates

1. Included Spritesheet

Sprite sheet Included within the .zip file.
  2. Added "Stig" Rally car driver Smiley.

As requested (I think) Added "Stig" Rally car driver Smiley.
  3. Added Spiderman Smiley

Added Spiderman Smiley (It'll probably be updated since it could still do with being improved).

Latest reviews

Awesome & excellent addition to my forum. Have been looking for such for quite some time. Thanks a lot.
Awesome smilies! I was looking for some cool smiles to add to the standard xenForo smiles and found these. Better than I though they would be. Awesome! Thanks
The best! Thank you so much! I have been using these for a few years now, and I love them. Coming back for more. Thank you for your contribution to the xf community! These are amazing!
These really are absolutely brilliant, thank you for allowing us to use these! Very nice... Best out there by far. Agreed with CallieJo, it makes things much more fun tbh. Thank you!!
These are the best smilies on the internet! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us, Shelley. I appreciate how much you share with forum communities. You make forums more fun!
Excellent work, Shelly, as always.

I read on the topic that would be interesting to add "The Avengers". Support this comment!

Finally, I would like to make a request, but I can not contact you either by MP or by profile. Thanks!!
I'm still waiting on my toothbrush smile!!!! I was going to give you 2 stars, but as always your work is two awesome for that. :) Yay for Spiderman!!!!!!! Thanks again for your awesome contributions.
Shelley
Shelley
"You can trust your smile with us."
Your the best, thank you. What software do you use to create these? I was just wondering. The quality is really really really good. Also i like your other GFX add-ons you post for members to use. Also do you plan on making Social Networking smileys. For like FB,twitter etc...
Shelley
Shelley
wow i guess the minimum character length is now in place. Hmm photoshop is the software I used to create anything submitted here. Thanks for the review.
Great choices!
Awesome! When automatic istall 5/5!
Top Bottom