Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Hi @Shelley
Thanks for the smilies again. Can I, somehow, enlarge these smilies without losing their quality?
They are very good smilies, but pretty small for boards with some other languages except English.

Hi @Shelley
Thanks for the smilies again. Can I, somehow, enlarge these smilies without losing their quality?
They are very good smilies, but pretty small for boards with some other languages except English.

In the current format they are not going to re-scale very well since the png format will be distorted. The PSDs though are vectored and therefore can be re-scaled to any size but not in there current png state.It's not something I'll be releasing anytime soon but may plan on releasing larger variants towards the end of this year. Though please don't hold me to that but it's a possibility.

Don't worry about it this thread got derailed a long time ago by others. I've learned to live with my resource threads being derailed. :)
Much love for all your hard work. I feel quite bad about working as a graphic designer and not just doing it myself. But I guess I've never really been a smilie design guy.

Much love for all your hard work. I feel quite bad about working as a graphic designer and not just doing it myself. But I guess I've never really been a smilie design guy.

The smaller scaled stuff Icons and smilies I enjoy designing. Have I seen any of your works?

The smaller scaled stuff Icons and smilies I enjoy designing. Have I seen any of your works?

Doubtful, unless you work at all with gaming communities, small businesses or occasionally some t-shirts on some websites. Although I am starting a new job at K'NEX soon enough. So maybe that'll get out there, heh. But yeah, the majority of the stuff I do, is either logo, web design related or paying enough that I don't complain. So I may end up giving some smilies a shot, although I think you've more than conquered that field.

SQL file here :)

This is from my database and has all the current smilies. Hope @Shelley approves with me sharing this.

edit: Attachment removed.... please stand by

Last edited:
Top Bottom