Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Will these smileys always be at the end or the normal xenforo smileys?
Is there a way to re-arange the smileys in a specific order?

Will these smileys always be at the end or the normal xenforo smileys?
Is there a way to re-arange the smileys in a specific order?

There's no way of sorting them as this is a function not built into xenforo, unfortunately. There have been suggestions and I would encourage you to post in the suggestion thread (created by arnyvee) and like the suggestion so there's a chance devs take notice.

I don't know if I missed this somewhere, but have you considering doing like item specific?

Like heart, birthday cake, or something?

I don't know if I missed this somewhere, but have you considering doing like item specific?

Like heart, birthday cake, or something?

Items so far I've only kept for the postratings. Not sure that is a direction I would take for this pack.

Post-rating-preview_2013.webp

You could have used a SQL/importer.

I think he could have done a lot of things, like not post in this thread complaining. Especially when it's clearly not a resource problem, but rather, a system problem in xenforo since it doesn't have batch uploading of smilies @Matthew Hawley you should be making your opinion known to the xenforo developers in the feedback area.

Or as Eoj Nawoh mentioned use @Adam Howard sql file but here we are, you blaming the extended pack of smilies which quite frankly are deeply and emotionally hurt by your claim that it's their fault. How about this as a compromise, Matthew - Instead of adding more smilies to the pack each day I remove 5 smilies from the pack so your not got the difficult task in uploading so many? :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear what smilies you think are at my site that aren't included in the extended file which should have been. #morewaitingisrequired :)

@Matthew Hawley I'm not staff here, but regardless, from one member to another... Can you please tone down your negativity?

@Shelley and other developers here put in a lot of their free time into the work they do. And sure, sometimes everything may not be exactly to your liking, but that should be no reason for you to go out of your way to attacking someone (and from my prospective that is what this looks like).

And I've noticed this behavior from you on several other development projects. :(

XenForo is great because there is a good ratio between quality free and quality paid resources. And those who continue to provide free resources do so out of the kindness and generosity of their own hearts. They also provide support, tips, advise, and answers in their free time at no cost.

That is something you should respect (please).

You can easily import all the smilies in 1 sweep by using this resource
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/extended-smilie-sql-import.2296/

If you have any questions or concerns about that resource, please post it in that thread and not here. They are after all technically counted as independent resources with their own thread for support.

Thank you for your consideration.

I think he could have done a lot of things, like not post in this thread complaining. Especially when it's clearly not a resource problem, but rather, a system problem in xenforo since it doesn't have batch uploading of smilies @Matthew Hawley you should be making your opinion known to the xenforo developers in the feedback area.

Or as Eoj Nawoh mentioned use @Adam Howard sql file but here we are, you blaming the extended pack of smilies which quite frankly are deeply and emotionally hurt by your claim that it's their fault. How about this as a compromise, Matthew - Instead of adding more smilies to the pack each day I remove 5 smilies from the pack so your not got the difficult task in uploading so many? :rolleyes:

Still waiting to hear what smilies you think are at my site that aren't included in the extended file which should have been. #morewaitingisrequired :)

Someone I'm doing custom work for requested I add this pack to this forum. The fact that it is readily available is awesome.

I just used the importer by @sonnb to add them. Simple. :) No hassle.

Top Bottom