UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Yeh I was working on it yesterday. Couldn't figure it out, but I figure it might be a naming issue or something.

The problem is, that xenforo already uses <h1> on the position 2.
You put another <h1> at position 1.
When you create a new thread and enter the thread title, the xenfoxo <h1> at position 2 will be changed in real time. Because you put another <h1> above the original one at position 1, your text in the <h1> will be changed and not the one at position 2.
I think xenforo changes the first <h1> at the site it can find, and that is yours at position 1.

textlogo.webp

Screen Shot 2013-11-16 at 9.43.39 pm.webp
Where do I change the colouring for the above in red? When I hover-over, it goes grey and underlined. I would like it to be the other way around - grey as standard, red and underlined for hover over. Thanks.

Hello recently I brought the UI.X style from http://www.audentio.com and having trouble changing the background. Would anyone be able to tell me how to do this?

2nd question is using xenportal with this style puts my right side bar to the left example photo below
website.PNG
So how would I be able to move the side bar to the right? Is it possible?

@netrix @Magic

I'm also experiencing the same issue. I can also confirm that it has to do with the most recent Font Awesome update. The default uix styles for the AD Styler haven't been updated with the latest changes, so they don't work.

Eg. <i class="icon-tint"></i> needs to become <i class="fa fa-tint"></i> in js/audentio/ad_styler/2.0/styles/uix/default.si, and so on (there are multiple replacements and files). Otherwise the icons simply will not show.

I'm also experiencing the same issue. I can also confirm that it has to do with the most recent Font Awesome update. The default uix styles for the AD Styler haven't been updated with the latest changes, so they don't work.

Eg. <i class="icon-tint"></i> needs to become <i class="fa fa-tint"></i> in js/audentio/ad_styler/2.0/styles/uix/default.si, and so on (there are multiple replacements and files). Otherwise the icons simply will not show.

Or just add
HTML:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.2.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">
to the bottom of your page_container_js_head template so that you can support the old and new at the same time :)

View attachment 61317
Where do I change the colouring for the above in red? When I hover-over, it goes grey and underlined. I would like it to be the other way around - grey as standard, red and underlined for hover over. Thanks.

EXTRA.css
Code:
.messageList .messageInfo .messageMeta .privateControls .item {
color: #666666;
}
.messageList .messageInfo .messageMeta .privateControls .item:hover {
color: #ff0000;
}
.messageList .messageInfo .messageMeta .publicControls .item {
color: #666666;
}
.messageList .messageInfo .messageMeta .publicControls .item:hover {
color: #ff0000;
}

Or just add
HTML:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.2.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">
to the bottom of your page_container_js_head template so that you can support the old and new at the same time :)

While this fix works, I personally don't recommend supporting the "old and the new" due to the performance hit.

This can be done. You'd just need to make navtabs taller and add the icons in either via CSS or HTML.

By the way, styler files weren't patched so they will be soon.

thanks Mike [I suppose Mike] and do you have the code on the shelf to put this in [extra.css i think]

Top Bottom