UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Just wanted to give a big thank you to @Audentio for the excellent style. I was able to do a lot with it and customize it a bit. Still working on it, but it's been really easy to work with.

http://www.otakutalk.com/

By the way I did notice there there was no option for the retina-friendly HTML background like in the original style. Any particular reason?

What portal are you using on the homepage?

Just wanted to give a big thank you to @Audentio for the excellent style. I was able to do a lot with it and customize it a bit. Still working on it, but it's been really easy to work with.

http://www.otakutalk.com/

By the way I did notice there there was no option for the retina-friendly HTML background like in the original style. Any particular reason?
Excellent job customizing, very impressive.

And we will add the retina friendly support in the next version! Along with a TON of new features. No bloat here guys, I promise, everything we do is optimized and placed neatly into conditionals.

Hello,

I would like to know if you was aware of the bug with the option "Navigation Active Tab as dropdown". I mean maybe it's not a bug but it's still annoying because if you change this options, your whole mainpage is totally changed.

Unchecked
5pX6Q.png

Checked
5pXcL

Is it possible for you to add an other option for this change? One to only remove the "tabLinks" and the other one to make the same change because I don't need the tabLinks thing but I don't want to have something strange like that (I need to make a lot's of change in order to have the same thing without this navtab)

I hope you will be able to do something to make changes easier as ever :)
Actually, at the moment this is by design. And we don't have plans to change this at the moment as most people seem to be OK with this. Its just a different look, but we will try to rethink this soon.

Interested in your theme. But a question for you. Do you offer a branding free version? I know the price on the theme is $30. But can't seem to find a place on your site that shows how much copyright removal is. Do you offer this?

Interested in your theme. But a question for you. Do you offer a branding free version? I know the price on the theme is $30. But can't seem to find a place on your site that shows how much copyright removal is. Do you offer this?

Yeah you have to purchase the theme first and then you will get the option to purchase branding free. You can do branding free on one theme or a global branding free. I'm not 100% sure on price so @Audentio will have to tell you that.

Yeah you have to purchase the theme first and then you will get the option to purchase branding free. You can do branding free on one theme or a global branding free. I'm not 100% sure on price so @Audentio will have to tell you that.

If i'm not wrong, the branding free option costs 50$. I don't know if you have at least one free branding removing or not.

Actually, at the moment this is by design. And we don't have plans to change this at the moment as most people seem to be OK with this. Its just a different look, but we will try to rethink this soon.

I found how to do the same but I had to change a lot's of templates. It's nice for now but I can't update it easily :'( I'll try to use TMS in order to. If I manage to do that, I'll show you my work which is, I think not what you expect xD My next step will be to customize UI.X+ :D

Just realized that in order for the "Debug Stats Admins Only" option to work, your config file still needs to have
Code:
$config['debug'] = true;

In order for it to work, but still prevent it from being shown to members/guests.

Hey @Audentio ,

I noticed one of my custom addons wasn't selecting the tab when viewing the page. I had our developer look into it and he found the following:

if you have the remove tab links option selected for the style (@uix_removeTabLinks) it doesn't properly select tabs
that is due to him not having any logic in that portion of the template for if a tab is selected or not
PHP:
<xen:if is="@uix_removeTabLinks">PopupClosed<xen:else />{xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'PopupClosed'}</xen:if>
as you can see... if uix_removeTabLinks is true, no "selected" class would ever get applied

I hope this is helpful for your future release.

Hey @Audentio ,

I noticed one of my custom addons wasn't selecting the tab when viewing the page. I had our developer look into it and he found the following:

PHP:
<xen:if is="@uix_removeTabLinks">PopupClosed<xen:else />{xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'PopupClosed'}</xen:if>

I hope this is helpful for your future release.
Much appreciated for finding this. We will have this patched!

It will allow me to change the general links. I am looking to style them based on the usergroup.

Take a look at the right side memberlist block - www.rpnation.com
Oh I see. Yeah that is not something UI.X touches, and to my knowledge the default usergroup/name styling does not apply there. That would be something I'd ask XenForo community, I'm not sure how to get the styling there. Sorry :(

Top Bottom