No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

uixtitle.png

UI.X is a feature-rich XenForo theme that is built around the idea that it can be thrown any scenario and handle it beautifully. If you want your visitors to have a fully responsive beautiful metro/flat user interface with features such as a sticky navigation, side by side nodes, social media icons, and much more, this is the skin for you!

Features

• Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
  • Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
  • Advanced, fully-responsive, footer with unique icon options
  • Text-based, logo icon with FontAwesome or other glyph icon, and fixed navigation logo
  • Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures
  • Thread styling (sticky, moderated, deleted) and sticky thread separation
  • Header slogan
  • Complete node list customization with full grid and side-by-side nodes and categories
  • 20+ Social media page icons
  • Easy border radius, font size, typography, and element sizing with 2-click setting changes (change and approve)
  • Make an open design with lots of padding or a condensed design with very little space between elements easily
  • Simplified color palette for intuitive flat/metro/material design changes
  • Quick 2-click change color options, change the main color scheme in seconds
  • Basic blocks system to make customization and alterations quick and easy
  • AD Styler, presets for your design customizable by your users
  • FontAwesome font library and Google Fonts integrated for easy customization
  • Switch sidebar side from right to left
  • Remove tab links and replace it with a dropdown menu for space conservation
  • 5 different login call to action styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
  • ALL fully responsive, retina-friendly and completely customizable
  • 500+ other settings, hundreds of thousands of unique design variations within seconds!
Trusted by:
  • MacRumors.com
  • cPanel.net
  • Rivals.com
  • AVForums.com
  • Taser.com
  • PurseForum.com
  • And thousands more!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
For pre-XenForo 1.5, see here:)
We offer this theme for XenForo 2. Click here to view it!

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
  • uix-23_ss1.webp
    uix-23_ss1.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 31,038
  • uix-23_ss2.webp
    uix-23_ss2.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 5,848
  • uix-23_ss3.webp
    uix-23_ss3.webp
    13 KB · Views: 5,738
  • uix-23_ss4.webp
    uix-23_ss4.webp
    22 KB · Views: 5,789
  • uix-23_ss5.webp
    uix-23_ss5.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 5,648
  • uix-23_ss6.webp
    uix-23_ss6.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 5,464
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.97 star(s) 88 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

Changelog: Update to XenForo 1.5.22.0
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

Hi everyone, This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.21.0 and up. Please...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

Hi everyone, This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.20.0 and up. Please...

Latest reviews

Great theme! Excellent support! Thank you!
I would recommend to allow theme auto-install even after license expiration :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review! I believe you are able to do auto-install themes even after your license expires but if you have any issues please let us know! Enjoy your theme!
I love this theme period. This is an amazingly flexible theme, and the fact that you can do pretty much anything to customize it with all the options this is for sure a top theme to have if you are using xenforo. So far on 1 forum we have 3 different child themes based off of one that we can update all the time and not have to worry about the others getting messed up. For me this is amazing and I love again how flexible it is with adding styles, colors, images and so much more. LOVE THIS! Highly Recommend this theme.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/C474zA5.png[/img]
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Very kind of you, thank you so much for your recommendation and review. Wish you best of luck on your project!
Awesome Theme like the tagline. Its ultimate. Very easy to customize to our needs. Staff is very supportive. When I started exploring this theme I fall in in love with this theme. Keep it up guys
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the review, I hope you've been enjoying it!
I have Drift and UIX. What can I say! absolutely fantastic theme. updates are not just only to fix bugs but these guys are always adding new features and options to their Themes. Really can not fault their products. Highly Recommended!!!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Awesome thanks so much for the review! Drift was one of our first themes three years ago, it has come a long way. Thanks for sticking with us!
UI.X is a wonderful theme to use. It's very easy to customize to match my logo. Very crisp and clean to use. I recommend this theme to everyone :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks for your support Kirk. We are happy to have your help from time to time, and are grateful for your review.
I really like the new update. It offers so much possibilities that it's a pleasure to try finding the right combination that will make your board unique and if you add some custom CSS, you will get something amazing in no time! Mike and his team keep working hard on UI.X and even if sometime it might be tricky to update because of new options and presets, they always are happy to help. Support is awesome. I'm really glad to use it!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
As always your reviews are so very appreciated. Thank you for always letting you know your take, helping us find bugs, and being such an amazing supporter.
UI.X is one of the best styles for XF. The installation was a breeze and support team from audentio is fast in responding to any issues and I give their support team 5 of 5 stars. Documentation is plenty, easily readable and user friendly.

The style itself is amazing, clean fresh design with tons of customization options. Rare to find an add-on with so many custom options which also comes with clear documentation and phrases in admin panel. I am already using several products from audentio and always looking forward to what they have coming.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you for your support. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and letting us know. User friendly is our mission, I am glad that we were able to be of service to your project. Good luck!
First of all, it's my first time with Xenforo coming from MyBB. A lot of my members complained as to how our forum is not mobile-friendly. I decided to switch to Xenforo just because it's leagues away from any other forum software.

Our priority was to give desktop and mobile users the best forum experience ever. I was on the fence on buying UI.X just because it's got lots of features. At first, it was intimidating just because I'm not a code guy. But little did I know that everything was there for a reason.

I was able to install UI.X with no hiccups. Everything was so easy. Mike and the team has setup a well-written documentation, most of it are newbie-friendly. Mike replies very quickly and is online most of the time. You really get your money's worth. And for $30, this is definitely one of the biggest steals in Xenforo Skin history.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Your review and words have turned a tough day into an amazing one. Thank you so much for taking the time. I wish you the best of luck on your project. Welcome to XenForo!
Starting my 3rd year using UI.X and I'm still happy with it and don't see the need to change. The whole Audentio crew is doing a great job and every updates add new contents. They are one of the reason I still use XenForo :D
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
You are always helping and pushing us, Enguerran. Thank you for all your loyalty and assistance these many years. You are a true friend and we are grateful to know you.
Another excellent update to one of the most comprehensive style frameworks available for XenForo. Keep up the good work, guys!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you as always Lisa. Thank you for all the work you put in to helping UI.X succeed, we are all grateful.
Top Bottom