No permission to download
The seach in Firefox 25:
search_firefox_25.webp

The search in Chrome 30:
search_chrome_30.webp

The search with Safari on iPad 4:
search_safari_ipad.webp

Looks very different...

I use a text based logo. The problem is, that the text is in <h1></h1> tags and when you create a new thread, you will get this:

textlogo.webp

I think it is not a good idea to have two <h1> tags on one side, but I´m not sure if this will cause any problems.

This is a great theme, there's a problem with the sticky navigation when it clings to the top of the page and you pass over the Facebook like button then the Facebook like button remains on top. It also happens with images in the user gallery add on.

So @Audentio is there a Extra.css code or template edit users could use to put the sticky navigation at the absolute top?

This is a great theme, there's a problem with the sticky navigation when it clings to the top of the page and you pass over the Facebook like button then the Facebook like button remains on top. It also happens with images in the user gallery add on.

So @Audentio is there a Extra.css code or template edit users could use to put the sticky navigation at the absolute top?
Could you send me a link or something so I can take a look?

What a surprise, another XenPorta issue. Ill look into this.
Yeah but it also happens on the forum home in the share this page box. You can explore this by making enough nodes to allow the navbar to cross over the share this page widget. Screenshot att. Hope this helps, I'm sure there's probably some quick fix to the template code.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 07.20.48.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 07.20.48.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
Yeah but it also happens on the forum home in the share this page box. You can explore this by making enough nodes to allow the navbar to cross over the share this page widget. Screenshot att. Hope this helps, I'm sure there's probably some quick fix to the template code.
Oh? What version of UI.X are you running? I thought we had this fixed a long time ago, can anyone else reproduce this error?

Styler issues. I hate releasing with known bugs, but will do for you guys. Just note that the styler doesnt pull style property data. So I guess its all good.

Audentio updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XenForo 1.2.3 and also some style improvements

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom