UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Are you in the process of updating the customer downloads Mike (@Audentio)?
The latest version number is 1.2.2 in my customer area...

Oh? What version of UI.X are you running? I thought we had this fixed a long time ago, can anyone else reproduce this error?
So I'm using 1.2.1 & don't have time to update as I've made all of the edits to the master. What could I do to fix this?

I updated the theme but the icon issue still is an ongoing issue for me. Removing the theme for now, sorry Mike but it's a real turn-off for me.

I updated the theme but the icon issue still is an ongoing issue for me. Removing the theme for now, sorry Mike but it's a real turn-off for me.
I really have been unable to reproduce this, I think other people are using Firefox and UI.X and I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe its a local issue? Id be happy to do a skype or teamviewer some time to see if we can figure it out.

I really have been unable to reproduce this, I think other people are using Firefox and UI.X and I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe its a local issue? Id be happy to do a skype or teamviewer some time to see if we can figure it out.

I'm planning to use the style on a new project of mien which will propaply better for it that this one. Regardless, I appreciate the offer.

Mike, any idea why various font-awsome icons no longer work?

upload_2013-11-16_8-28-29.webp

I've updated it to the new syntax, but they don't display. But, you can see the TAG one below is working.

This is the specific phrase

<i class="fa fa-expand"></i>Similar Threads

The new font-awsome version uses a different syntax. You need to adapt your icon-code to the new syntax.
I've already changed it to the new syntax (as per the above). In some places they show fine, and in others they don't.

I've already changed it to the new syntax (as per the above). In some places they show fine, and in others they don't.

I'd try adding that line into the page_container --> the link to the stylesheet

I have had some that I used 3.2.1 and 4.0.2 (yes, too lazy to change them over.. lol)

Looks like certain new icons won't show

<span class="fa fa-caret-square-o-up"></span> = works
<span class="fa fa-expand"></span> = doesn't work

Adding this after <head> in PAGE_CONTAINER has it displaying for me...

Code:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">

Screenshot_3.webp

Actually, if you want to fix his (not necessarily fix, more like "update") stylesheet....

page_container_js_head

Change the last line to reflect 4.0.3

Actually, if you want to fix his (not necessarily fix, more like "update") stylesheet....

page_container_js_head

Change the last line to reflect 4.0.3
Thanks Sheldon, I was presuming it was already on the latest style sheet.

Top Bottom