Soft Responsive [Deleted]

No, those videos are embedded via iframe. Style can't scale down contents of iframe.
If video isn't embedded in iframe, most likely it is done via flash. As far as I know, scaling down flash object via css isn't possible ether.
Done easily on both counts, with iframe content and with HTML5 content. HTML5 is easier, though iframe only requires a div container with a similar CSS trick applied to it.

http://webdesignerwall.com/tutorials/css-elastic-videos

Hi Arty,

I hope Anthony's suggestion is something you're able to accomplish, id pay extra for it even.

On another note. I have found a bug with XenAtendo. The title(hyperlinked) of an event isnt displayed in portrait mode, only in landscape, screenshots below or click events on mmazone.com.au, thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I use the upcoming events view. There is also a monthly and weekly view which I dont use or have tested

1.webp

2.webp

Minor style update. Version 2.0.1 is available!

Changes from version 2.0:
  • Several new properties to customize header and navigation.
  • Better xenPorta support and User Albums support. Support for these popular add-ons is included in style, you no longer need to install child style. It is not enabled by default, you need to enable it in admin control panel -> Styles -> Style Properties -> xenPorta Layout / User Albums Layout.

In version 2.0 those items are hidden, it is controlled by new style property "hide user fields on mobile devices" in "message elements" section.

In version 1.0 that you are using on your forum there is no style property for extra user fields, you'll need to add this code to extra.css:
Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px)
{
    .extraUserInfo { display: none !important; }
}

I see version 1.0 on forum that is associated with your license and no ranks that you have mentioned.

Found forum where that screenshot was taken from. You don't have license for it, but you do have a license for another forum that is also using this style. Please fix that situation by ether using style only on one of those forums or by purchasing license for second forum.

To solve your issue add this to extra.css
Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px)
{
    .ribbon li { display: none !important; }
}

Minor style update. Version 2.0.1 is available!

Changes from version 2.0:
  • Several new properties to customize header and navigation.
  • Better xenPorta support and User Albums support. Support for these popular add-ons is included in style, you no longer need to install child style. It is not enabled by default, you need to enable it in admin control panel -> Styles -> Style Properties -> xenPorta Layout / User Albums Layout.
Hi Arty,

I will test the update when I have a chance, but does this fix the XenAtendo style issue I put here

Thanks Arty.

It won't. That add-on uses custom class names that don't exist in default style. It will require custom module for it, similar to xenporta and user albums modules I've added in latest update.

It won't. That add-on uses custom class names that don't exist in default style. It will require custom module for it, similar to xenporta and user albums modules I've added in latest update.
Thanks Arty. Do you plan on making the module for xenatendo?

Top Bottom