• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have gone a bit crazy with the shears, but with reason. Full details on exactly what's happening and why will be put up in the not too distant future.
Sure glad I waited to install!

Gonna wait a while longer I think, altho my site really needs a blog to replace the ol' vB one!

Onimua, what would be the controller for the blog if I were to add it in the AzuCloud SEO add-on. Would it be something like this?

LNBlog_ControllerPublic_Blog:index
LNBlog_ControllerPublic_Blog:entry

Or did I get it wrong?

Really? I thought beta 4 was pretty close to being ready
1.1 is probably also close to being completed.

Onimua is really the only one who can give a proper answer, but I imagine he might wait till 1.1 is out just so he can make sure there are no compatibility breaks.

Don't know, if it has been already fixed, but method LNBlog_Model_Entry::getRecentEntries() does not respect user rights and because of this users can see softly deleted entires in the Recent Entries block in sidebar.

Heya :)

Quick 1 - am having problems with the google+ button in LN Blog - the same as what occurred when Xen was upgraded to 1.0.3... Is there a fix available or is it a known issue and to wait for the beta 4 or LN?

Thank you!

Heya :)

Quick 1 - am having problems with the google+ button in LN Blog - the same as what occurred when Xen was upgraded to 1.0.3... Is there a fix available or is it a known issue and to wait for the beta 4 or LN?

Thank you!
What problem is that?

Yep FIXED :) It was because I did not have the blog permissions set for unregistered visitors. As soon as I changed it all was well.

Many thanks for such a great blog platform - our users love it at mobitog.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom