• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what does it take t do that? =P

it being /blog is a problem for me and its not a trivial problem. =P
Actually changing the URLs isn't that simple, and requires a tad of PHP knowledge. I don't support those kind of modifications, so you're on your own for handling that.

Certainly changing /blog to something else would make this a more versatile addon.
Free Addons should strive to require almost zero support (as there is little time to do so).
The trouble with accomplishing /blog to /whatever was described many months ago.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ln-blog.12701/page-18#post-181971
This is designed to be a blog, and is being worked toward that goal with each revision. Making it a more "versatile" add-on would be possible, but then I wouldn't be calling it a blog.

As to your other comment... that may be the case for some people, but not for everyone. I have plenty of time to support this add-on but it's simple enough that most people don't need to ask questions often. You're not in a position to tell add-on authors what they should strive for with their paid or free add-ons. Please don't lead people into believing that I don't support my add-on because I don't have time because it's not true and I hope that's not a reason you're replying with to every add-on on XenForo.

I might have gone a bit crazy with the shears, but with reason. Full details on exactly what's happening and why will be put up in the not too distant future.
Within a week please, last time you said that few week later you will release beta 4 and prepare for gold version. Now is the time :)

Sorry if I said anything wrong, I have a bad English :( Just hope to have the beta 4 soon, I have waited for it for a month to increase the comment into 10000 chars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom