• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that you don't want to take away from the blog entry.

The way that many of my space us the blogs is more like a journal. They open up with personal sensitive issues and sometimes those turn into their own discussions which can require links, formatting like line breaks, URLs and other normal posted replies.

Highlights blog entries from people you follow.
Why I can use this function? Nothing hightlight on the entry of people who I follow.
P/S : And what is this?
Online activity shows when a user is viewing blogs and links to blog entry when applicable.

Why I can use this function? Nothing hightlight on the entry of people who I follow.
P/S : And what is this?
Have the people you're following written an entry?

And the latter is when you're viewing the online activity of a person (like their profile).

Ah, the hightlight you mean is the block on sidebar, right? Another thing, how to remove Blog on Nav Menu but still can access it with link?

One thing more (maybe you will not notice if I edit above post), please add the function that an entry can has sub entries (or child entries). When a user viewing entry list, if there is an entry has sub/child entries, it will has a button. After click to that button, the sub/child entries will appear as AJAX small behind the main/parent entry. There will be many people will post entries as a series with chapter 1, chapter 2..., and users will meet many difficult to search all of them to see (not all chapter is posted by one people, we can't search author to see all of them).

Ah, the hightlight you mean is the block on sidebar, right? Another thing, how to remove Blog on Nav Menu but still can access it with link?
Explain that again? :confused:

You can put a link to the blog wherever you want. Removing the tab itself, I'm unsure if emptying the template would do it alone.

Explain that again? :confused:

You can put a link to the blog wherever you want. Removing the tab itself, I'm unsure if emptying the template would do it alone.
How to remove the tab? What template I need to edit? And please add the function I said soon, I promise that I will donate 10$ :( (sorry, I'm just a Vietnam student)

P/S : If you can, please add the function that we have page navigation for "More entries by..." for the people that has too much entry, thanks (AJAX or reload that block only) :)

How to remove the tab? What template I need to edit? And please add the function I said soon, I promise that I will donate 10$ :( (sorry, I'm just a Vietnam student)

P/S : If you can, please add the function that we have page navigation for "More entries by..." for the people that has too much entry, thanks (AJAX or reload that block only) :)
Look for the lnblog_tab template (or something like that).

I'm not adding anything new. The cutoff for Beta 4 features was a few weeks ago, and nothing will be added after that. Feature consideration will happen for 1.1 later.

Yeah, thanks for let me hope. Trust me, after I have that function, I will do everything to donate for you :)

Wow! You have really done a brilliant job with this addon, Onimua. Just brilliant. So tightly integrated, it actually feels like an official addon for XenForo, dare I say. (y)

And the XenPorta addon works perfectly too. :)

Could formatting / HTML be allowed in the blog description in a future version? Perhaps smilies too. :)

I'm tempted to add this but I'm a bit concerned this would take away from users posting in the forum itself. I would love to get your viewpoints on this.

I'm tempted to add this but I'm a bit concerned this would take away from users posting in the forum itself. I would love to get your viewpoints on this.

you are right, this may happen.
i have installed it, but use it only on special days (events) or special times (2 hours of chat with the crew every 1-2 weeks)

Are search engines handling this well? I can't find the post but someone mentioned there was a problem the way the URL is handled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom