Forum combined with blog (editorial system)

sascha78

Dear Community

I am new here and intend to use XENFORO for my project (travel topics).

Although there are already older posts, I would like to ask the question at the present time whether it will be possible in the foreseeable future to use XENFORO as a blog (own travel reports) and thus build up a community for the exchange of information via the comments. I don't want to integrate WordPress or other solutions - in IT we always say that every interface is one too many ;)

Can a report be created in different languages? Current languages are : DE / EN / ES

Thank you for your solution-oriented answers

Xenporta
Bob’s AMS.
Xenforo’s native articles
I was googling around yesterday evening and came across a company called "audentio solution", which apparently also carries out customizations for XENFORO.

Have any of you already had - hopefully positive - experience with this company?

Thank you for a valuable tip

Greetings from the state of vorarlberg (Ländle)

a site i am staff on uses a lot of xenaddons plug ins.
they are really nice quality and the site owner has not had any issues with them other than being able to be tweaked with all kinds of settings.
i believe that they have a blog plug in. i know that their article plug in is really great as well as their link directory one.
if i was going to set up a travel site it would be a hard choice between an article or a blog.

@Bob has the addons you are looking for!

The blogs and article addons would suit your needs well. Might also like the review and showcase addons with what you are doing.
Thank you very much for the tip regarding the offer from "Bob".

I briefly visited their website and got the impression that future customers have to submit something like an application or, in other words, that the provider chooses the customers - but that's a bit special
;)

Thank you very much for the tip regarding the offer from "Bob".

I briefly visited their website and got the impression that future customers have to submit something like an application or, in other words, that the provider chooses the customers - but that's a bit special
;)
It's to cut down on piracy and chargebacks; several other people have a similar system in place.

Top Bottom