• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off thanks for the awesome add-on :)

I'm having a small problem, my default 'm' size avatars are 150x150, and "About the author" area's avatar just goes out of the bottom, it looks nice (the bit going off the bottom) I don't mind that. But the comments are getting a bit messed up. I've attached a screenshot to explain more. Can you guide me what to edit to solve this small issue? :p
smallavashift.webp

Edit: Just to make sure there is no confusion, even after adding author details its the same.

First off thanks for the awesome add-on :)

I'm having a small problem, my default 'm' size avatars are 150x150, and "About the author" area's avatar just goes out of the bottom, it looks nice (the bit going off the bottom) I don't mind that. But the comments are getting a bit messed up. I've attached a screenshot to explain more. Can you guide me what to edit to solve this small issue? :p
View attachment 17835

Edit: Just to make sure there is no confusion, even after adding author details its the same.
If you go to lnblog_entry, it should be as simple as changing both instances of the following:
HTML:
<xen:avatar user="$blogEntry" img="true" />
to
HTML:
<xen:avatar user="$blogEntry" img="true" size="s" />
You may have to make a couple of other CSS adjustments for the placement of text but I think that should do it.

Sorry for my bad memory. Hope that in beta 4, we can setting the size of comment into any, even 5000 or 6000 lol. And about the BBCode, I see that he dont want to add it, eight? (sorry bad English)

Sorry for my bad memory. Hope that in beta 4, we can setting the size of comment into any, even 5000 or 6000 lol. And about the BBCode, I see that he dont want to add it, eight? (sorry bad English)
As far as I know, he's increasing it to 10,000 and isn't going to make it configurable (Really not much point...).

Also, he's explained why he doesn't want to add BBCode several times, which has been pointed out to you.

Ok, I'm gonna take the risk of asking this. :oops:

I wanted to tweak the font size in the Recent Blog Entries sidebar block via css. Basically, I want the entry title to be a font size 9 rather than 11. So, what I did was copy the code in lnblog_sidebar_recent_entry.css and paste in Extra.css. However, making any changes in the Extra.css do not seem to work. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here. Below is my current Extra.css.

Code:
/* restrict the size of images in signatures */
.message .signature .bbCodeImage {
max-height: 150px;
max-width: 100%;
overflow-y: hidden !important;
overflow-x: hidden !important;
}

/* change font size of blog title entries in sidebar block */
.lnblogRecentIndexEntry
{
    padding-top: 5px;
    min-height: 35px;
}

.lnblogRecentIndexEntry .avatar img
    {
        float: left;
        height: 32px;
        width: 32px;
        clear: left;
    }

.lnblogRecentIndexEntryTitle
{
    margin-top: 2px;
    margin-left: 45px;
    font-size: 11pt;
}

.lnblogRecentIndexEntryMeta
{
    margin-left: 45px;
    color: @mutedTextColor;
}

.lnblogRecentIndexUser,
    .lnblogRecentIndexUser a
    {
        color: @dimmedTextColor;
    }

Could someone very kindly please tell me what I'm doing wrong. :)

quick question.

If i want to change the url for this addon from /blog to /SomethingElse how would i do that?

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom