• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good update ! thx :)

What are the upcoming changes expected in the next version ? (html in comments :p ?)

This looks very promising indeed.
Do you by any chance have a publicly accessible test site running it?

Or is there anyone else who has it installed with some blog entries and is willing to post their link?

I see On The Fly and Shelley have but I'd like to see a few more with multiple entries and responses.

This looks very promising indeed.
Do you by any chance have a publicly accessible test site running it?

Or is there anyone else who has it installed with some blog entries and is willing to post their link?

I see On The Fly and Shelley have but I'd like to see a few more with multiple entries and responses.

Did you get anyone approaching you testing it paul? If not I'll send you name and password and you can create as many entries and comments as you like.

Thanks Shelley, that would be great.

I'm going to pitch this to my members but before I do I just want to make sure of what's possible with it.

Thanks to Shelley, I've just had a quick play.
Very impressive.

One small niggle is it's not that easy to find blog entries from another member.
You have to go to the main blog view, find and click on one of their blog titles, then click their name in the breadcrumb.

It would be great if there was a blog tab in their profile or some other easy way of opening their blog page directly.

Edit: Ignore the previous - I've just seen the option in the ACP to make a tab available on profile pages :)

I did the vB 4 import to XF. Consequently I have a sub board called blogs with the history of the blogs from before. They are in there as threads. Can I move threads from the board to the blogs? If so, I'm loading this bad boy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom