• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
LNBlog works well with XenForo 1.0.0 stable, except for a minor visual issue with the member card. As it's not an emergency, I recommend disabling it through the ACP until beta 3 is released.

Otherwise, expect no other problems with this add-on. (y)

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a feature list for beta3 yet? just curious is all :D

Also here!
oevboev.gif

How could i add the blog stats to the main stats block on the index page? i tried by copypasting the code from the blog stats sidebar but it just says

Blog entrys: 0

and dosent increase on new blogs.

How could i add the blog stats to the main stats block on the index page? i tried by copypasting the code from the blog stats sidebar but it just says

Blog entrys: 0

and dosent increase on new blogs.
You can't do it that way, as you also have to tell the code what data to pull towards it.

There will be a small line with Blog Entries: x in beta 3, using the hook that's in that spot.

Omimua any chance of making the a widget for the Widget Framework addon?
Thanks

I'll look into it when I can.

Looks like a great add-on, but will there be functionality to export blog posts? I mean, you never know what's going to happen, if for example xenforo releases their own blog feature and I would want to change to that.

Ahhh ok :) when will the next version be complete? :)
Soonish. Due to some circumstances, I'm quickening my pace of development a bit in several areas.
About 2-3 weeks..

It's already been a week... so next week. :whistle:

Looks like a great add-on, but will there be functionality to export blog posts? I mean, you never know what's going to happen, if for example xenforo releases their own blog feature and I would want to change to that.

There will be something like that, yes. ;)

What exactly is displaying wrong in the membercard....I don't see it myself on a clean install. It works and looks just fine on my end.

Have you customized it at all? Font is quite smaller than the default, so I imagine that might be part of why you don't see it squished up like that.

I have customized some of the color and style properties but nothing directly to the member card or blogs at all. If you know off hand what controls the font size of the membercard text I can check right now for you to be sure. I think I may know what caused the change by looking at the two images but I'm not sure ( I mucked around with margins and padding and believe that's what it may be if those values do affect global overlays.
dgtgrthhhgf.webp
I zoomed in a bit on the page to try and make our membercard screenies the same size
moz-screenshot.png

I can't find the membercard properties or things related to it at the moment. :confused: Hm... is anyone else seeing what I am on a 100% clean default style? :unsure:

Not to double post again but...if you would like to see the changes I have made I can give you screen access and control as it would definitely be easier than me finding all my changes and probably eons faster.

ps yay you posted and prevented my 2x post :-)

Not to double post again but...if you would like to see the changes I have made I can give you screen access and control as it would definitely be easier than me finding all my changes and probably eons faster.

ps yay you posted and prevented my 2x post :)
Nah, the key is if it happens in the default style with no changes or alterations–that's what I deal with. If you happen to not see the problem because of changes you made, good for you but not for others who haven't. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom