Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik, here is the light blue hard coded. This atleast gives you the master for then applying the underlying style colours.

I also added a colour to the attached one in the colour properties, @flexileBreadCrumb and applied that in all the relevant template location so that with one easy colour change all the breadcrumb / section headers can be changed, instead of the hard coded version you had.

Attachments

Erik, here is the light blue hard coded. This atleast gives you the master for then applying the underlying style colours.

I also added a colour to the attached one in the colour properties, @flexileBreadCrumb and applied that in all the relevant template location so that with one easy colour change all the breadcrumb / section headers can be changed, instead of the hard coded version you had.
Great job, Anthony.
I hope Erik would build this into the next version.

Does anyone know how to change the header colour for the sidebar boxes on the forum homepage (EG the statistics, users online, social boxes etc)? Currently they're grey but I'd like to be able to change them

Does anyone know how to change the header colour for the sidebar boxes on the forum homepage (EG the statistics, users online, social boxes etc)? Currently they're grey but I'd like to be able to change them
.sidebar .section .primaryContent h3, .sidebar .section .secondaryContent h3

OR

In style properties > Sidebar - Block Heading

You may have to resort to mixing and matching depending on just how much or little you want to change, by overriding in extra.css instead with greater specificity.

Bug?
When you enable postcount, registration date on postbit user info, it will have different background color than the username.

flexile.webp

Here is the default XF which does exactly the same as Flexile, being XF default:

Screen Shot 2012-05-18 at 9.44.07 AM.webp

And if you turn on more:

Screen Shot 2012-05-18 at 9.45.15 AM.webp

You are confusing a modified XF style that is not shipped with XF, though available upon Xenforo, with what is default.

You can adjust the colour by changing them in the message style properties for what background should be what.

For some reason the top bar (user profile button and moderator bar) will randomly turn from 1 line into 2 lines. I am using 1.1.2, anyone else had this problem or know why it's doing that?

89ce70ce8df9c173cf9c97fb4da84628.png

For some reason the top bar (user profile button and moderator bar) will randomly turn from 1 line into 2 lines. I am using 1.1.2, anyone else had this problem or know why it's doing that?
You've made some customised changes at a guess which are affecting the userbar. I would try creating a new style, turned off from the public, in which is default and see if it occurs.

I have never experienced this issue with this style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom