Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all above and made those changes, but i accidentally hit revert on the navigation.css and now my site is a cross between the default theme and the flexile theme, see what I mean? www.flytyingbug.com my site is all ^%*^$@ up now. :( No ones fault but mine but was hoping someone could shoot me the flexile code for navigation.css

I had to LoL just a bit, but here you go :)

http://pastebin.com/3sd4yhUH

EDIT:
MY Net must be slow today I did not see your post Andy.N :P

It should be noted that only one line of code was changed in this update, pertaining to the new Cookie Usage page. If you do not feel like going through the update process, this is not a necessary update unless you need the Cookie Usage page functionality.

I thought you would like to know that the links to "Flexile Dark" for FAQ etc on the resource page throw an error.
Thanks, fixed.

Anyone can tell me how to upgrade to Flexile 1.1.3?
If you haven't made any customizations to the theme, you can just import the style-Flexile.xml file and choose to overwrite the existing Flexile theme in your XenForo installation.

If you have made customizations, then hopefully you made them in a child style to the "base" Flexile, in which case you can simply overwrite the "base" with the new version. If you made your customizations directly on the installed Flexile style, then you will either have to overwrite the style and re-do the customizations, or upgrade manually by making the required changes in the templates. :)

would like to add to this that with addon xenporta The blocks in articles are inside with the article thread instead of above it, as shown here
"Chatbox" is the XenPorta Block​

Is there anyway to add support for this?? Possibly make it so that it is displayed above the article or is it meant to be posted inside the article like it is shown on the link provided above?

Is there anyway to add support for this?? Possibly make it so that it is displayed above the article or is it meant to be posted inside the article like it is shown on the link provided above?
Can you post a screenshot? Your site is forcing me to login. Have you enabled 8WayRun Support under Flexile > Style Properties > Flexile Style Properties?

Hmm, is it in the correct place on the default theme? It could be a styling issue with Flexile but the odd thing is that it is appearing below the article header/title, which leads me to believe that the mod is placing the HTML in the wrong place.

Can you post a screenshot of the default XF theme, and also provide a link to that specific add-on (or is the Chatbox part of XenPorta?)

The Chat box is apart of xenporta in a way For the Chatbox to wokr you must have "TaigaChat" installed but to make it as a Block like so you must have xenporta installed.Ill cahnge the block if that makes sense to show you its not only with the chatbox block

ChatBox Block:

ChatBox-Block_Example_2.webp

Xenporta Default Blocks, "Two HTML Blocks" & "Board Totals"

ChatBox-Block_Example_3.webp

Great style, but i can't put in my own logo :/
i just get that "File missing" icon...
instead of using this link for your img
try just adding that img to your root folder, and adding in that link.

If you have FTP access you could just right click the img and click Copy img location, and then you will have its url location

EDIT:

Another note could just be your path wrong. (typo error?)

http://downwithdestruction.net/forum/styles/flexile/xenforo/logo.png

this is my default location of Flexile img URL. Seems to work just fin. Seeing as yours does not, leaves me to believe your path is incorrect.

http://forum.walso.net/styles/flexile/xenforo/logo.png

Great style, but i can't put in my own logo :/
i just get that "File missing" icon...
The easiest way to do it is to just replace the file at ./styles/flexile/xenforo/logo.png.

You may need to adjust the Height of Header Logo style property at Style Properties > Header and Navigation.

@dwdmadmac,

I'll look into that issue for you when I have the time.

instead of using this link for your img
try just adding that img to your root folder, and adding in that link.

If you have FTP access you could just right click the img and click Copy img location, and then you will have its url location
Sorry, i don't know what you mean...

Btw, is the styles folder supposed to be in the "Library" folder or have i jus screwed up when installing? O.o

Sorry, i don't know what you mean...

Btw, is the styles folder supposed to be in the "Library" folder or have i jus screwed up when installing? o_O
See my post above.

The styles folder resides directly inside the XenForo root directory (which will typically be your web root, unless you have XenForo installed in a sub forum like /forums).

Actually, dwdmadmac, can you please post a screenshot of what the chat box looks like on the XenForo default style?

Yay! It works now!
Thank you Erik and dvdmadmac!

Accualy i have no idea how the styles folder ended up in the "Library" folder O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom