CSS Style Not Rendering?

ManagerJosh

I've been digging through the forums for the last few hours and can't find anything. Anyone have an idea why my CSS style simply doesn't render sometimes? I get this output... and it's annoying the pants off of me.

Attachments

• Capture - XF issues.webp
    Capture - XF issues.webp
    21 KB · Views: 146
Honestly in the month it took them to finally step up and fix this, I'm really considering talking with my wallet and moving to Ngnix, they are on the border line with one foot over it of losing 6 licenses for 8 cores each. The support from LS the last year or so has really gone to the trash. I'm tired of paying over $500.00 a month for the lack of support and the treatment they give and treat serious issues like this to such a low priority as they did.

Honestly in the month it took them to finally step up and fix this, I'm really considering talking with my wallet and moving to Ngnix, they are on the border line with one foot over it of losing 6 licenses for 8 cores each. The support from LS the last year or so has really gone to the trash. I'm tired of paying over $500.00 a month for the lack of support and the treatment they give and treat serious issues like this to such a low priority as they did.

I'm thinking about telling my host to revert back to Apache. I mentioned the issue on my site and now seeing that a good number of folks experienced problems. This is a site killer. People won't spend time refreshing, clearing cache or switching browsers. They'll leave and you won't hear from them.

I guess i have to renew my license upgrade
I just like LS simply because it handled DDoS attacks in the past very well.

I'm thinking about telling my host to revert back to Apache. I mentioned the issue on my site and now seeing that a good number of folks experienced problems. This is a site killer. People won't spend time refreshing, clearing cache or switching browsers. They'll leave and you won't hear from them.

It really is a site killer, I might have lost a few members from this because its been going on for a bit.

It really is a site killer, I might have lost a few members from this because its been going on for a bit.

I wonder if it makes sense to ask my host to switch over to Apache and call it a day with Litespeed. I have no idea what's involved in that switch and if it could open up a new can of worms.

I wonder if it makes sense to ask my host to switch over to Apache and call it a day with Litespeed. I have no idea what's involved in that switch and if it could open up a new can of worms.

If I had a choice, I'd lean towards nginx. It's learning curve is a little steeper, but it seems to scale much better than Apache.

Depends on if you use things like Memcache, APC etc. If you just use generic cookie cutter settings it's just a flip of the switch. Using PECL extensions like Memcache require both a httpd recompile and PECL extensions to be recompiled too.

I received a response. They said the site was running Apache, so they could not troubleshoot. This is one site (which is by the way, very nice and fast). What about the rest of us. Clearly this issue is affecting more than a single site. I'm very close to asking my host to switch to Apache. The speed gains and whatever improvements offered by Litespeed are negligible with my server setup.

Now I'm confused... you posted: "I received a response. They said the site was running Apache, so they could not troubleshoot."

So which is it? I assume the site in question you've seen this issue on or would not have reported it otherwise?

I received a response. They said the site was running Apache, so they could not troubleshoot. This is one site (which is by the way, very nice and fast). What about the rest of us. Clearly this issue is affecting more than a single site. I'm very close to asking my host to switch to Apache. The speed gains and whatever improvements offered by Litespeed are negligible with my server setup.

If you want the best of both worlds then ask about nginx. I was hesitant at first when I contemplated it since I was so used to the Apache config files, but now that I've converted over I'm a big believer.

Now I'm confused... you posted: "I received a response. They said the site was running Apache, so they could not troubleshoot."

So which is it? I assume the site in question you've seen this issue on or would not have reported it otherwise?

Sorry, I was just communicating their response. I believe they are saying they cannot troubleshoot a particular users issue, since they switched to Apache from Litespeed. Not sure who he is, but guessing that site had enough with the lack of support from Litespeed. In my post at Litespeed, I referenced this thread, where it would appear there are more than a few people w/ Litespeed having the issue.

I'm flicking the switch to Apache, at least for now, until I can get some sort of clarification on the issue/fix.

I've experienced the same issue with Litespeed after updating to 1.1.5.

Similarly temporarily switched to Apache until we get a response, which resolves this issue, but effects performance on my server.

Top Bottom