Any good news? Please help to stop rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you and the thread were going to get locked up for not curbing your enthusiasm?

Me....I'm hoping for hot models outside the Kabuki Hotel/ForumCon site with freebie trays with XenForo 1.2 giveaways and the vB folks calling Pinkerton's to chase them off.
Pinkerton? Now there is a reference I have not heard in casual conversation for a very long time! (y)

So no message, total lack of respect for the customer? That is how I and many others feel.

Total lack no because apparently the support tickets is still handled very good and quality is high. But i can imagine how people would feel, that's also the main reason why i did not renew my license of Xenforo until i see movement from the owners i will not renew. The renew system is the best pressure you can apply because it will take away lots of revenue.

Total lack no because apparently the support tickets is still handled very good and quality is high. But i can imagine how people would feel, that's also the main reason why i did not renew my license of Xenforo until i see movement from the owners i will not renew. The renew system is the best pressure you can apply because it will take away lots of revenue.
Seriously, I do not give a **** about the support tickets. Mike, Kier, Fred can answer them. I care about the official announcements. The best programmers make the worst directors.

Seriously, I do not give a **** about the support tickets. Mike, Kier, Fred can answer them. I care about the official announcements. The best programmers make the worst directors.

Programmers are not PR or Marketing that's for sure. I was only saying about total lack because else they would drop everything. Think of this way would they do this do they think their combined reputation is going to protect them from anything they lack to do at this point and when there back can act if nothing happened.

I have a valid XenForo licence which entitles me to air my views here.
Actually, it does not!

It entitles you to access updates and technical support. As far as your "views" and threads like this, they are 100% at the discretion of the mods and the owners.

There is no inherent "right" to use a tech support forum as a constant complaint or critique department.....

Actually, it does not!

It entitles you to access updates and technical support. As far as your "views" and threads like this, they are 100% at the discretion of the mods and the owners.

There is no inherent "right" to use a tech support forum as a constant complaint or critique department.....
In that case, due to to the lack of response (from the company) I have not renewered.Simple.

The lack of info is the exact reason that I've just converted to IPB.

I may be following you soon. Just running some text exports (which seem to be going quite well). Admittedly it will cost me more over the year, however at least it's seeing "development"..

I may be following you soon. Just running some text exports (which seem to be going quite well). Admittedly it will cost me more over the year, however at least it's seeing "development"..
Yeah.

Mike fixing bugs is just smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes:

I can't sell it...it is expired.

He is saying he will give you 140bucks :) Invest your 40bucks renew it ...sell it for another 140 ....you will still be in profit of 100bucks . I think you should take it since you were so eager to sell it .

Hold into your pants fellas ! I remember Kier was also marking bugs fixed awhile back but there was no such entertaining threads around . I guess Mike came out of cave and marked some bugs fixed and everyone battery is charged to 100% :confused:

Actually, it does not!

Exactly.

This is one of the most entertaining threads, in terms of comedic value, that I've read on here in a long time.

lol2.gif

Yeah.

Mike fixing bugs is just smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes:

While fixing issues is one part of the equation the other parts are keeping customers informed and steady stream of improvements and features to expand the software. If you look at IPB you will see that there consistant in the message and post requiler when a new version is about to come out. If IPB lower their prices of renewal by 40% people will leave Xenforo and vBulletin because RIO is just to low at the moment with the renewal prices.

Reactions: Cal
What exactly is the 'right amount of transparency' or information that people here require then?

Mike made a long ass post covering why they haven't been as active on the forum, and people turned that into yet another whinefest. They've posted that they're still on track for their release of XF 1.2, but that still isn't enough.

Do you want transparency into their personal lives? Because that is just about the only information they have not put forth. As far as discussion by them about the lawsuit, they have almost never put forth any information themselves, and it is likely that their lawyers have suggested they not do so.

This is one of the most entertaining threads, in terms of comedic value, that I've read on here in a long time.

lol2.gif

LoL i am enjoying this ! Some people really won't learn . Someone wants to open everyone's eyes before it's too late and xenforo to run away with customers money giving them dream of another release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom