• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the twitter module - is there any way to bring in all of the posts on your twitter, rather than just your own posts?

Thanks VH.... see what you mean, but then on the recent news module of xenporta, the video sits nicely to the right of the avatar, whereas the picture in the news item above, covers it up and spills out?

See below.

Screen shot 2011-06-01 at 15.57.43.webp

Thanks VH.... see what you mean, but then on the recent news module of xenporta, the video sits nicely to the right of the avatar, whereas the picture in the news item above, covers it up and spills out?
Got a screen shot?

Nope - thats me who posted the flower shot with BB Code... and I definitely have an avatar as seen in thread - a diagonal purple 'Smooth'

Ahhhh! Sorry.... Greatly appreciated!

Is there any way to tweak the size? Its spilling out a bit... or is that a feature?

Thanks for your patience VH! :love:

Ahhhh! Sorry.... Greatly appreciated!

Is there any way to tweak the size? Its spilling out a bit... or is that a feature?

Thanks for your patience VH! :love:
Am not sure why its done that the "sub bar is not in the right place"
Are you up-todate?

Thinkso... 1.3.7?

Edit: Also had some strange happenings as you know with the twitter scroll that wouldnt change with the Module Option... had to change in code?

Cheers Ryan. :) I am going to attempt that tonight - tried the other day but need to set server too.

Anyone have an idea as to why the sub bar is high? Could it be because we have a non default thumbnail size set of 100pix?

Hello Everyone,

Unregistered / Unconfirmed Usergroup is able to see the CUSTOMIZE THIS PAGE link.

I have permissions set properly I think, Not Set (No), but they still see the option.

Is there somewhere else this permission is set?

Also, what does Can Promote Threads do?

Thanks

All "Customize This Page" does it allow users to re-arrange the blocks on the portal to their liking. They can remove blocks which they aren't interested in, and move blocks up to places where they find more helpful. If you don't offer ads then I do not see any reason why any visitor shouldn't be able to customize the page to their benefit.

With that said, others agree with you and Jaxel shared he will make an adjustment in a future update.

Can Promote Threads allows a user to promote a forum thread to the Recent News block on your portal page.

Thank You Ryan.

I do not want visitors customizing the page ... (a control freak in the making) ... :)

Is there a way around this until an official adjustment is made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom