• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation:
  • upload the entire contents of the attached zip to your XenForo root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml"
  • set options for the portal in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for administration rights

I am trying to load XenPorta and when I go to "mydomain.com/xenforo/library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml" ... I get a 403 Forbidden.

Am I understanding ... install from file on server" ... properly?

I must admit that I've not read this whole thread, but I did a search on this forum, XenPorta forbidden, and nothing came up.

Please help.

Thanks.

This was posted many pages back, but wasn't commented upon nor fixed in the latest version so I figured I'd add it again with a screenshot!

Bug Report: After promoting an article to the front page, <span>Promote Options</span> code is displayed where there should be done. See attachment below.

View attachment 15494

Yes, I get the same thing.

Renada

This was posted many pages back, but wasn't commented upon nor fixed in the latest version so I figured I'd add it again with a screenshot!

Bug Report: After promoting an article to the front page, <span>Promote Options</span> code is displayed where there should be done. See attachment below.

View attachment 15494
Yep I commented on this as well, and didn't receive a reply.

Having this discussion in this thread just adds to the problem. There is another thread discussing this topic elsewhere I believe.

For the twitter block, you can look at my portal page. I have a twitter block with a scroll bar. If you are not seeing a scroll bar, then either one of two things are happening:

- you are not showing enough tweets. In order for the scroll bar to appear, you need to have your twitter block full and then the scroll bar will appear to show the tweets not in your view. Generally about 3 or 4 tweets can be seen without a scroll bar

- you have made a template change. Revert your EWRporta.css and EWRporta_block_twitter templates

First up - DigitalDoctor - apologies - I am adding to the noise :( Its a fantastic add on and I hope I am not detering anyone?

Thanks Oracle and Vodkaholic - twitter issue all sorted. It wouldnt scroll even with option checked, but with Vodkaholics template tweak it works perfectly :D

Have (yet another) quick q for you - is it possible to get rid of the forum title from the portal, and the navigation just above that? ie the Home> bit? Tried editing the boardtitle from the EWRporta_Portal but no effect.

Thanks again to the pair of you!

First up - DigitalDoctor - apologies - I am adding to the noise :( Its a fantastic add on and I hope I am not detering anyone?

Thanks Oracle and Vodkaholic - twitter issue all sorted. It wouldnt scroll even with option checked, but with Vodkaholics template tweak it works perfectly :D

Have (yet another) quick q for you - is it possible to get rid of the forum title from the portal, and the navigation just above that? ie the Home> bit? Tried editing the boardtitle from the EWRporta_Portal but no effect.

Thanks again to the pair of you!

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.7586/page-81#post-208119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom