Not a bug Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli prepare error

Dodgeboard

The XXXXX's I put in...

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'XXXXX_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:56 PM
It seems like I was getting this error on a previous build and Mike said he had fixed it in a later build...or built something in "to deal with it" were his words.
Request State:

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/coca-cola-invests-4-billion-in-china.12641/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/coca-cola-invests-4-billion-in-china_12641/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
#0 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#1 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT pref...')
#2 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT pref...')
#3 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT pref...', Array)
#4 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(451): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('????SELECT pref...')
#5 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(461): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixCache()
#6 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(86): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->rebuildPrefixCache()
#7 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array)
#8 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#9 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

I have about 100 of them from the last 30 minutes :D

Sort of a bug - it's from people hitting your forum before the upgrade is done. Ideally, you'd want to close off the forum with a large upgrade such as this.

Why would the time show 8:52pm when it's only 4:47pm here right now? I guess that confused me too. Can't tell what time it is occurring/occurred.

Top Bottom