1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Zend Errors, Please Help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by BrittonG, Sep 29, 2013.

1. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

Earlier today, around 12:00 P.M, the forums were working perfectly fine. I get on around 4:00 P.M or so and there was only 3 things in the navtabs, pretty sure none of the add-ons are working, either. I went to the error log and I have MULTIPLE errors saying, "Invalid URI supplied" and they're coming from this location.
    Code:
    library/Zend/Uri/Http.php:156
    Any idea on what's going on? I also have a few "Connection Refused" Errors. This is where they're coming from.
    Code:
    library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:277
    Please help me with this ASAP.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Check your server error logs.

3. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

That's where I got those errors from.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Check your WEB server error logs if you have access to them. Also check the php error logs.

5. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

Yes. Just checked them. No erroes in the WEB server error logs. Where will the php error logs be found?

6. Tracy Perry

You on a shared host or VPS/dedicated server? If shared, then you probably cannot access them. Otherwise they will be (normally) in the /var/log directory if the php log exists.

7. Tracy Perry

Also, check your access logs for the web server just to see if someone was sending a malformed URL to you.

8. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

Indeed lots of errors there. Do you want me to post them? It's a whole lot.

9. Tracy Perry

Look for some around the same time that you got the error. That's going to be the important area.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have you added any RSS feeds lately? These errors are requesting a remote URL that is failing. It may be a failed gravatar, call, but without the full error (past the file), its hard to be certain.

The second is an error coming from your email provider, specifically, the connection has been refused for some reason (you'll need to check those logs).