YouTube on Profile Page [Deleted]

I'm not understand!! How I can Install this addon? Where is the files? I'm already visited your web site and got this error;
Code:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.

I was unable to get it to work. I was able to get the additional field on the profile, however the video does not appear.
This link shows where I placed the code.
This link shows where the video should be displayed.
This link shows the new field in the profile with the YouTube video code.

Anyone see if I'm doing anything wrong?

Thanks

Sorry, that was weird. I fixed the link but can also show it Here. I applied the same code to the "default" and "Flexile Dark Standalone" styles.

The only reason I can think of why it wouldn't show would be something to do with how you have it set up. Do you have ads placed in that area?

I'd have to know what you have in your Custom User Field as well... .that is the only variable I see that you haven't shown.

You will have to double check your Custom User Fields. Its the only thing that I can see that would cause it to not display. Not sure if anyone else using Flexile had this issue or not.... cannot recall.

You will have to double check your Custom User Fields. Its the only thing that I can see that would cause it to not display. Not sure if anyone else using Flexile had this issue or not.... cannot recall.
Hey, you led me in the right direction. Note to self: "Ensure the field name you create for your profile "youtube" is accurately reflected in the two referenced places in the code. This is case sensitive!

Now, I just need to figure out what to do when I get the message "Video Player is too small".

Hey, you led me in the right direction. Note to self: "Ensure the field name you create for your profile "youtube" is accurately reflected in the two referenced places in the code. This is case sensitive!

Now, I just need to figure out what to do when I get the message "Video Player is too small".

Based upon some google searching, it seems that YouTube is implementing a minimum height and width requirement to facilitate their ads. I read that 230 x 230 is the minimum required. On my sight, this work and makes it so the video plays, however it pushes the video into other things since I am using a fixed width. I will probably have to change the fixed width so that it works correctly. Here is currently the way it looks.

Based upon some google searching, it seems that YouTube is implementing a minimum height and width requirement to facilitate their ads. I read that 230 x 230 is the minimum required. On my sight, this work and makes it so the video plays, however it pushes the video into other things since I am using a fixed width. I will probably have to change the fixed width so that it works correctly. Here is currently the way it looks.

Dunno, it works with Soft Responsive, Quark, Black Responsive, Default, Fusion Gamer, Core, xenFracture, xenBook, xendisConnect.... all those with the code I supplied.

Dunno, it works with Soft Responsive, Quark, Black Responsive, Default, Fusion Gamer, Core, xenFracture, xenBook, xendisConnect.... all those with the code I supplied.
Thats cool, and thanks for your help. If in the future it becomes an issue, you can reference this post from Aug 2012:
Code:
Hello,

My earlier reply should be accurate:

The informal answer is that after talking to all the relevant folks from the various teams that work on things like in-video ads, the restriction that is currently applied boils down to the fact that there needs to always be at least 200px of vertical space available for showing video content in any player. There are some types of in-video ads that require the video controls to be visible (even if the controls are hidden via a player parameter), and those controls take up ~30px. So if one of those types of ads are chosen in a player that's only 200px tall, playback will fail despite the fact that the controls would normally be hidden.
    The new guidance is going to boil down to asking developers to use 230px as a minimum height to account for this scenario. While you can often get away with using 200px and hiding the controls, there's no way to guarantee that you will never play back content that requires one of those special ads, and if that happens, the playback will fail.

We do still need to get this added to the official docs and blog post.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
apiblog.youtube.com | Google+: goo.gl/bZflZ
YouTube Developer Relations is hiring! developers.google.com/jobs

Top Bottom