Your workstation desk

You could also step up to the Galant single or corner desk, if you've got a corner free. My suggestion is to get an idea of how much your room takes, take a trip to Ikea or ask around on Overclock.net.

My glass desk was bought from Ikea, I think. I bought it for around $500 and it hasn't faulted yet, even with heavy monitor (speakers), slamming heavy objects onto it, multiple monitors, etc. Higher end Ikea items last a lifetime.
OK. I just moved into a new apt and have my own office and bought a used Ikea Galant corner desk with extension. It costs me $60 while a brand new version is $399.
It's amazing how well built these things are. They should last a really long time.

Desk with new Microlab speakers - View attachment 40350
pict0134-jpg.40350

Your toothbrush looks fully charged, you can take it off the stand now.

OK. I just moved into a new apt and have my own office and bought a used Ikea Galant corner desk with extension. It costs me $60 while a brand new version is $399.
It's amazing how well built these things are. They should last a really long time.
Wow, this is weird. Your desk issue popped up in my head the other day and wanted to find this thread so that I could PM you but I got sidetracked. I can't say I understand what you're saying. I know the Galant has a corner extension alongside the long version which you bought, or have I got my desks messed up?

Yeah the desks are impressive. I would definitely get one if I didn't already adore my glass desk.

Wow, this is weird. Your desk issue popped up in my head the other day and wanted to find this thread so that I could PM you but I got sidetracked. I can't say I understand what you're saying. I know the Galant has a corner extension alongside the long version which you bought, or have I got my desks messed up?

Yeah the desks are impressive. I would definitely get one if I didn't already adore my glass desk.
I bought the Ikea Fredrick last time we spoke.
Then I bought a used Galant desk from craigslist. Now my son uses the Fredrick desk.

I bought the Ikea Fredrick last time we spoke.
Then I bought a used Galant desk from craigslist. Now my son uses the Fredrick desk.
Oh right. Yeah, the Galant with its full configuration looks very nice, especially in the mocha color variant. I personally can't wait for the Svenson and the Magnus to come out.

The classic P180. A work horse of a chassis and able to pull your back muscles in one painless go if you're not careful. A chassis that's incredibly painful to drop on your toes or stub your toe onto. A hand-death contraption for men with larger than normal hands. Classic.

Top Bottom