You need a PayPal account

It is a challenge and for the moment, it is what we have to work with.
But it does limit your growth and sales opportunity :(

This is where vBulletin, IPB, Burning Board, and just about every other commercially paid forum software development gets it right... They make it overall easy to purchase online internationally.

I really do look forward to seeing XenForo in the future offer an online alternative option. :)

WU is no longer supported in NZ over the counter.
Paypal is fine for a US or an EU market, but once outside those regions its very difficult explaining to people that it doesnt work. (I moved from the UK)
I beg to differ. I get orders from all over the world and use PayPal exclusively. In 15+ years I have never had any issues with PayPal or customers anywhere from making payments. I think some of the problem here is that people do not want to create a PayPal account.

Bumping this to say I'm a UK citizen moved to Ireland Paypal won't accept my perfectly valid UK card with the new address, very frustrating.

This is an old thread...

Also, just don't use an account (pay direct). Also, if your card address and the address you entered for your card don't match, then the transaction will generally be declined, for security...

Liam

Top Bottom