1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 You donot have permission

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by DirtRider, Jun 14, 2013.

1. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

My co admin is having an issue when trying to start a conversation with me and gets and error as follows. We do not share the exact same user group however but I have setup a second one for co admins and such members

2. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

There's a permission error. Go through the other usergroup and ensure permissions are set properly.
  3. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

I checked the usergroup permissions and they are setup like to allow anything to do with conversations. If I look at the members permissions by clicking on that members it was set to the "not set option" would this be the problem as I thought the usergroup permissions would be the ones it would look at.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is it just you they are unable to start a conversation with?

Or all members?
  5. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

I am not sure I have asked them to check but they offline now until next week so it is now wait and see. Other normal members can start a conversation with no issues at all. This member is working off an Apple Mac PC if that maybe means anything
  6. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

7. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

Yeah thanks it did make it easy to locate using this mod