You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource

We sometimes apply restrictions to an account if we have reason to believe they are unlicensed and may attempt to receive support or otherwise attempting to access resources usually only available to licensed customers.

It's quite clear that you have access to XenForo in some capacity despite not having a license and clearly you are trying to access resources when you shouldn't have a need to unless you are licensed.

At this point if you wish to have full access to the forum you need to demonstrate you are legitimately licensed and at that point any restrictions may be lifted.

Despite where you got your copy of XenForo (maybe pirated distros available from null communities), whether you have privilege to access resources provided in XenForo official forum depends on whether you have purchased a XenForo license from XenForo official website (xenforo.com) . If you purchased your license through Xenforo official website but still have no access to the resources provided in this XenForo official forum, you may want to use the ticket system (it should be available to all genuine XenForo license owners) in the customer area of XenForo official website.

Still, you are discouraged to use pirated XF distros due to their possible inclusion of potential unwanted harmful parts.

I initially tried a nulled XF2 distro on my laptop, finding that it is a great forum software allowing me to customize it like what vBulletin 3 looks like (with a bunch of persuading advantages to me), leading to my immediate decision of buying a genuine XF2 license.

Now I do make my own XF2 resources available in this official XF2 forum. However, I found cases that someone may repost my resources to other websites without my permission, hence my current decision of making some of my (and only my) free resources also available in other communities on my behalf.

Last edited:
Top Bottom