RM 1.1 You can't install RM on the same forum twice right?

flowerpot132

I think this is the case, but pretty sure I read someone had managed to do it or worked around it? We want to use RM for documents, and then RM again as a training directory.

I think there's an add-on in our RM that provides something like that but it's not something we can support or advise on. You would have to find it and discuss any questions you have with its developer.

Resources

I think this is the case, but pretty sure I read someone had managed to do it or worked around it? We want to use RM for documents, and then RM again as a training directory.
If not you could always consider Showcase as a second RM the two are quite similar except Showcase is probably a bit more dynamic..

You would have to find it and discuss any questions you have with its developer.
Thanks Chris. Any idea what it might be called please. I have searched for it but can't find it :confused:
https://xenforo.com/community/search/8346787/?q=resource+manager&t=resource_update&o=relevance

If not you could always consider Showcase as a second RM the two are quite similar except Showcase is probably a bit more dynamic..
Thanks. Looks ok, but would prefer it to exactly the same as RM as my users know that best.

I just wanted to clarify that it may apply because nobody did - but as Chris said you can't assign multiple RMs to one licence so I guess that cannot be governed!

Top Bottom